• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'italia Stage 21: Torino – Milano 178 kms

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Re:

GuyIncognito said:
Immitating Boonen.....by which I mean Nizzolo winning the points without winning any stages

Pretty big win for Trek... too bad for Nizzolo that he didn't get a stage win, but he was consistent in his finishes. Last year he was already 2nd in the points classification behind Bouhanni, this year there was no dominating sprinter... congrats

Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
TheGreenMonkey said:
irondan said:
TheGreenMonkey said:
Congratulations Alberto Contador on winning the 2015 Giro and adding a 7th Grand Tour to your list of victories
9th. Just ask Alberto.

Don't start this ****.
Well actually you started it :p

I just congratulated your hero on winning the Giro, isn't that enough for you?

Re: Re:

TheGreenMonkey said:
LaFlorecita said:
TheGreenMonkey said:
irondan said:
TheGreenMonkey said:
Congratulations Alberto Contador on winning the 2015 Giro and adding a 7th Grand Tour to your list of victories
9th. Just ask Alberto.

Don't start this ****.
Well actually you started it :p

I just congratulated your hero on winning the Giro, isn't that enough for you?
Do you always bait at the end of a race that didn't go your way?

Re:

Bye Bye Bicycle said:
Another sign that the teams don't really care about this race. In July the sprinter teams would never ever throw away a stage win like this. I mean, this is more like Tour of Turkey then a Grand Tour...
That's absurd. The sprinter teams didn't throw it away - Keisse and Durbridge beat them fair and square.

It wasn't a matter of miscalculation. It was a matter of an already shattered field being kept at bay by two superb rouleurs.

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Re:

Bye Bye Bicycle said:
Another sign that the teams don't really care about this race. In July the sprinter teams would never ever throw away a stage win like this. I mean, this is more like Tour of Turkey then a Grand Tour...

Tell that to Vino :p

TRENDING THREADS