• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro ttt Who is the best team

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Who has the best team for stage 2 ttt

Is it a straight fight between garmin and sky?
or do astana and orica green edge, liq, bmc come into the mix?

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Orica seems to be the best team on paper, but in a TTT you need to have luck on your side.

Top favourites:
Cannondale, Orica, Sky, Garmin, OPQS

Other notable teams:
Radioshack, FDJ, Movistar, Blanco, BMC

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
in what way is this not a standard TTT course?

That Cannondale team lacks most of the teams good TTers. They wont get anywhere in this TTT. Plus I'm surprised to see no mention of Astana. Nibali, Kessiakoff, Gruzdev, and Kangert are all powerhouse TTers. I feel that would have been in the prime position if Brajkovic was riding as well, but it'll probably be Garmin and Sky a few seconds apart with Astana a few seconds further back.

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Pippo_San said:
When I read Blanco I totally fell off my chair laughing :D

They have some good ttt-guys, and I reckoned Gesink and Kelderman will do some huge turns as well. I'm not expecting anything though, they're outsiders but nothing more.

TRENDING THREADS