Giro16 How to watch?

Apr 4, 2016
6
0
0
Im starting to like the Giro more than the Tour maybe because of the abundance of HD Giro15 stages ive been watching. Ive checked the 16 preview and it looks like a winner but im alittle worried about trying to watch it live or streaming here in the US. We don't have cable at the moment but are planning to soon, you guys are the experts, whats the best way to watch... Thanks All
 
The few times I watch streams, I always use cyclinghub.tv. As far as I know, its clearly the most reliable (and best) on the market and pretty much has all the races which are televised. Suer good quality as well
 
Missedthekit1 said:
Im starting to like the Giro more than the Tour maybe because of the abundance of HD Giro15 stages ive been watching. Ive checked the 16 preview and it looks like a winner but im alittle worried about trying to watch it live or streaming here in the US. We don't have cable at the moment but are planning to soon, you guys are the experts, whats the best way to watch... Thanks All
Check in on the '2016 TV coverage USA' thread on PRR. It is usually kept up to date.

beIN is the USA station for the Giro with both commercial free live streaming and daily life TV coverage, but it is of course a subscription service. You must have the tv station to get the live streaming.

As Valv.piti recommended cyclingHub.tv has the best free streaming, but for the Giro I'm partial to the RAI site which allows you to watch the moto you want to see! So I keep multi views running from different motos, it is totally awesome!
 
Apr 4, 2016
6
0
0
Thanks Guys... Carols---did you say free streaming on cyclinghub.tv---sounds too good to be true...lol. Also whats the RAI site?---is that free also?
 
Re:

Missedthekit1 said:
Thanks Guys... Carols---did you say free streaming on cyclinghub.tv---sounds too good to be true...lol. Also whats the RAI site?---is that free also?
RAI is the Italian tv station that provides the Giro feeds and yes it is free. The moto and heli feeds have no commentary so you can have commentary going in English (in my case from beIN) and the pics in different tabs or sections of your screen. You could use an English Eurosport feed from cyclinghub.tv for the tv feed and commentary.

cyclinghub.tv just type in the url and you get the home page. They do the best HD streams I've ever found. If you want English you'll have to tolerate Kirby a lot :). Check it out, the last 50km of PV is up right now on the Video menu. And yes it is free!
 
Re:

Eshnar said:
Isn't RAI stream georestricted though?
Is the RAI stream Carols is talking about meant also for italian viewers though?
The only thing I can find when I watch it on my computer is a direct stream from RaiSport or Rai3. No options to choose cameras or heli shots.
 
Re: Re:

SafeBet said:
Eshnar said:
Isn't RAI stream georestricted though?
Is the RAI stream Carols is talking about meant also for italian viewers though?
The only thing I can find when I watch it on my computer is a direct stream from RaiSport or Rai3. No options to choose cameras or heli shots.
It was definitely available in Italy. On the Raisport website.
 
Re: Re:

Eshnar said:
SafeBet said:
Eshnar said:
Isn't RAI stream georestricted though?
Is the RAI stream Carols is talking about meant also for italian viewers though?
The only thing I can find when I watch it on my computer is a direct stream from RaiSport or Rai3. No options to choose cameras or heli shots.
It was definitely available in Italy. On the Raisport website.
It was definitely available free in the USA last year since I used it everyday from PA, USA without a tunnel or proxy.
 
Apr 4, 2016
6
0
0
So the Giro starts may 6th...unless im wrong---and Cycling hub is the go-to...am I right? If its not working ill sob on the forum---I hope its all going to be on...(puts palms together)...
 
Mar 1, 2015
119
0
3,830
Don't know anything about streaming but BEIN Sports is covering the Giro in the U.S. Just saw it on my recording schedule. I know that probably doesn't help you.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geisterhome Professional Road Racing 245

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS