• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

GP Samyn: 3rd March 2010

TRDean said:
I'm not getting it!!! UGH...can you give updates and podium???

What you need to do is set you PC's clock an hour forward, to CET time, then viola! pictures. Always need to do that with an RTBF feed.
There's a big orange "en directe" link.

BMC with Karsten Kroon on the attack!
I know that will please someone.:rolleyes:

A

Anonymous

Mellow Velo said:
What you need to do is set you PC's clock an hour forward, to CET time, then viola! pictures. Always need to do that with an RTBF feed.

It really is a weird system. I spent ages wondering why I was tuning in at the right time and it was telling me there was an hour before coverage started, and even more confused when other people could see and i still couldnt. I worked it out by accident some months ago.

2 laps to go. Seems to be hard work again, today. Reckon they are on mid 30s.
FDJ want to continue their winning start to the season.
Yeah RTBF's cheap way of geo-restricting.
Funny how they can afford to televise 2 and a half hours of this, but had to shut down their tv satellite station.:(

Oooh, Karsten Kroon gets another mention, boosting BMC's wildcard chances.:rolleyes:

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
tion.:(

Oooh, Karsten Kroon gets another mention, boosting BMC's wildcard chances.:rolleyes:

:) Karstain Kreaun

Gap now 1:30 with about 30 km to go.
/Forget that, it's dropping faster. FDJ shouldn't close it that fast.

A

Anonymous

Mellow Velo said:
Funny how they can afford to televise 2 and a half hours of this, but had to shut down their tv satellite station.:(
:

Contracts they where tied to perhaps. Hope their troubles dont get worse, next year without rtbf could be a bit bleak.

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Who will win. I guess AG2R is leading for Hutarovich. EDIT FDJ off course

I believe Rasmussen from Saxo Bank will have a good chance. He is in great form and some other fast guys for the leadout: Haedo(the younger), Marycz adn Aaen Jørgensen.

Perhaps Goddeart will be a good pick

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Sorry to hear about Rasmussen. Was really hoping it would be a good spring for him.

But if he wins Paris- Roubaix I will forgive him.

TRENDING THREADS