• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 1165 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
3 stripes and nothing else on flag? No
Active before 2000? Yes
Riden in all 3 GTs? Yes

Been given a nickname due to some kind of resemblance to an animal? Not that I know of
Been given a nickname that includes a reference to his home town/region? Not that I know of
Male? No
Active ? No
European? Yes

Active after 2000? No
Active before 1980? No
Are all lines on the flag straight? Yes

Active before 2000? Yes
Riden in all 3 GTs? Yes
Been given a nickname due to some kind of resemblance to an animal? Not that I know of
Been given a nickname that includes a reference to his home town/region? Not that I know of
Male? No
Active ? No
European? Yes

Danish? No
Italian? No

Active after 2000? No
Active before 1980? No
Are all lines on the flag straight? Yes
Active before 2000? Yes
Riden in all 3 GTs? Yes
Male? No
Active ? No
European? Yes

Considering there wasn't a women's Vuelta in the relevant timeframe - Philippa York? Yes, and I'm not sure whether Samu somehow figured out my trickery :mad:, or if he made an honest mistake, which accidentally - from my perspective - lead you all in the right direction.

Been given a nickname that includes a reference to his home town/region?

This! This is what unravelled my plans!

Anyway...

Male?
Active?

Latest posts