• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 466 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Because of my hour long absence due to work, I'm gonna provide you with more than the standard yes/no answers

Is he actually a (former) pro cyclist? No.

Did he ever get a top-100 in any UCI ranked race?
Wikipedia and other sources (they probably reference back to Wiki) claim, that he once got a top 10 in a pro race behind one of cyclings biggest stars. The results I can find doesn't back it up though, so it may have been an amateur version of said race.
It still takes place as a pro race late in the calendar, but doesn't have the same prestige as back then.

Christian Prudhomme? Unlike Prudhomme he is actually known for his cycling abilities. He hasn't been a part of the Tour in any role other than maybe as a spectator.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS