• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 923 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
(that's the Far East, no "ish") It is, but it isn't the first thing you'd think of. Besides, so's the whole Indochinese region and the PRC, both of which were queried subsequently!
Ever been national champion? Yes
Did he do the World's? No (we've established he's >23, and Jambaljamts Sainbayar is on a UCI team this year)
Ever rode the HTV Cup? Not that I can trace
Did he have a Bold teammate last year? No

Huh... according to FirstCycling there are no Mongolian Amateur teams...? Well, I'm pretty sure that the team he raced for this season - which has the word Team in its name - is not a pro team. I assume it's simply not listed at First as it's pretty obscure and I only knew by looking up a particular result in a race he did this season - I had to use cyclingarchives to do so. It's probably an outright club team rather than an Elite-2 team so not listed the way, say, Super Froiz or Telco'm would be.

Ever participated at the Worlds? Yes

TRENDING THREADS