• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Hey guys, there is a REAL PRO posting here

A

Anonymous

Lets all welcome ygames and thank him for taking the time to write here on this forum of amateur cyclists, because a REAL PRO...well, lets all make sure we kiss up real nice and all because it would be such a Corvette bummer if he thought we were all losers and stopped posting here because we are losers.

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
Stani Kléber said:
Are you not being a bit aggressive Thoughtforfood?

No, he is not, not even a wee bit, after I read the iReal Pro rider posts.
Is he a real rider? Maybe, but being a pro rider doesn't gives him the right to judge us as loosers, because we are not being foolished about pro riders. Real riders was Riis, Zabel, Festina gang, Vino, Millar ,Frigo, Basso, Landis, Hammilton, Pantani & Chava Jimenez(both of them R.I.P.) ,Heras etc....Very "Real" riders.
It was no other than Virenque who may think ,we, the fans were loosers and there are a lots of 'Virenques' in the peloton ,I'm talking about lots of uncaught 'Virenques' and more, they are not only in the peloton but in all sports.
Somebody may be very naive to think the doping phenomenon is specific only to cycling. The way was unfolded ,all the fuzz, after there was nominated sports/(men) other than cycling ,like footbal and tenis,in Operacion Puerto, tells a lot about drugs and sport and money and politics. Behind the riders ego and their desires to win with all costs, stands lots, lots of money, entertaiment media, politics, companies interests, sponsor faults( because they pretend to know nothing) and last but not least the sport authorities including UCI ASO etc... It is not simply conspiracy teories and you don't have to be REAL rider or any other REAL athlete to put one and one together and have a conclusion.
PS If Thoughtforfood is a looser, I am happy to consider myself a looser too.! :D

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Not a real pro-cyclist? Oh wow. I'd better be really careful what I post, I wouldn't want to upset them.

I'd guess it's Roid Landis, at some point next week he's going to give us a video tutorial on the correct way to attach a testosterone patch to your balls.

A

Anonymous

Frigo's Napsack said:
Yeah. Tone it down Mr. Food for Thought.

I think Frigo's Nutsack would be funnier....hey man, good to see you here.

Animal said:
ygames is a 13 year old American kid, judging by the streams of almost random characters in his posts.

Yeah. Caps Lock, random and mysterious punctuation (which always seems to come in threes), and the awkwardly snarky tone are not good together.

I don't wanna come of as a flaming troll, but yeah...

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
1. Don't believe everything you read.
2. Anyone having an expectation of privacy in a public forum can't have it both ways.
3. With the numbers of trolls and pseudonym users present, I'd say it's likely there's another (or current) agitator in our midst.
4. No one is ever fully anonymous on-line.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Note the thread title

Sure, there's a REAL PRO. Real pro anything but a cyclist.
Wait for it...
they'll ALL be spending their time on this forum soon.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure many people on this forum are Pro's, maybe not at cycling but Pro's none the less, are we to run the non-cycling Pro's over for a cycling Pro?

I think everyone on the board should be equal no one over the other, right?

If there are Cycling Pro's on the board great, but this is a forum to discuss cycling and its inner workings, not who's who and why they should get a red carpet vs non-red carpet for being here.

I do think they should remain anonymous and join in and have fun like the rest, because that's what its for. Their personal websites are for their self promotion and what not related to them and only them or their causes and interests.

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
tifosa said:
1. Don't believe everything you read.
2. Anyone having an expectation of privacy in a public forum can't have it both ways.
3. With the numbers of trolls and pseudonym users present, I'd say it's likely there's another (or current) agitator in our midst.
4. No one is ever fully anonymous on-line.

I venture we're the same 20 odd fanatics making the rounds from forum to forum, cyber buddies in tow for a one of two causes. :D

A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
Lets all welcome ygames and thank him for taking the time to write here on this forum of amateur cyclists, because a REAL PRO...well, lets all make sure we kiss up real nice and all because it would be such a Corvette bummer if he thought we were all losers and stopped posting here because we are losers.

NOBODY got my Beck reference??!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxJmCyQvqhU

"gonna take my shoes right off and smell my socks"

"Gonna weed whack a plate of noodles in the afternoon"

"Gonna' get my walkie talkie.. and some mustard and some mayonnaise and a mermaid and some macaroni bricks...and some telephone wires and a phone machine.. and a fax machine"

TRENDING THREADS