• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Hincape Sportswear

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone bought and of the gear? I'm thinking of getting some winter gloves and booties, maybe some arm warmers too.

I would be interested in any reports.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
This past fall I used Hincapie's custom department for designing vest, jersey and bib sets for about 75 individuals in 3 seperate states...Everyone absolutely loves the design, and the kit is very very nice. It is however, a little on the tight side so keep it in mind when selecting sizes. The custom department sent out every imaginable size for us so we could get sized properly so we knew the correct size. If you do purchase through the website, be sure to check recommended measurements before you purchase. Other than that, its really nice kit, looks great, and feels super sleek when wearing and riding. hope this helps.