• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Hot racing coming up in Australia

Page 71 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A nice race is unfolding in the women's RR. Shara Gillow looking strong in a 4 rider group with 2:20 advantage. Needs to drop Sara Roy though.

Lucy Kennedy and Amanda Spratt are working to shed the rest of the chasers, only Emily Roper looks like she can hold the pace.

Elvin and Neylan chasing them hard as the 3rd group.

Re:

yaco said:
It will be interesting to see what Gigante's racing program will be this year - Maybe some under 23 racing in Europe and even some rides for Mitchelton Scott.

I suspect her studies might be her prime goal at the moment.
She just got a perfect score in the VCE, 99.95 and is studying science at Melbourne Uni with the view of doing Medicine.

That was a cracking ride.

Durbridge, Edmonson, Harper and Freiberg have 2 minutes to the big group, peloton more than 3 minutes down and looking out of it.

I think TBL and MTS are both happy with this quartet so if any of them are strong enough they can win. The next group will fight it out (Haas/Meyer etc), Docker is driving that group (for Whelan?).

Front four are looking are little cooked, but there isn't really anyone to chase - Hindley, O'Connor and Whelan all look good but will get marked out of it by Howson and Meyer. I think it's time for Harper to think about not cooperating.

Now Meyer tries to solo away from the chase?

TRENDING THREADS