• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

how can a drus suea go to la tour

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I moved the thread to the clinic, hoping my reading of the user's first post is correct. My attempt at a translation is:

How can a drug user go to la tour
Why is Contador still riding after having been busted. People have no heart. Go to hell he should. Australia all the way.

A

Anonymous

Maybe hes suggesting he should be sent to australia like we used to do with criminals?

the silly season is in full swing

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Wait a freaky minute, this thread lives on and not merged like the Cache Cache meeting but of course into the Contador thread? Who's the crazy mod that thinks this deserves its own thread with its nonsensical SOS topic?

To quote GOB; "AWE COME ON!"

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Francois the Postman said:
Frivolous opening post, at the moment, are unlikely to find much sympathy form the moderators.
Well, the mods do have this sticky in place but in their defence it is hard to determine if that opening post was frivolous, a stroke of genius, or something written by a guy having a stroke. Your interpretation of "Countdor the drus suea" may differ from mine.

The aust is all the way!
(I think that means Go Canucks!)

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
After a few attempts, I got this when translating the title from Icelandic,

"How can a s1ut suea go to la tour"

Is that any closer? :p

I await the pics...:D

patrick767 said:
Alternative interpretation:
How can Contador get away with this doping? People have no heart. Go Cadel! He should win. Australia all the way!

Simo, try less drinking, more thinking...

:D:D:D If nothing else, this thread is good for a fine lunch break laugh. Freaking hilarious. Love all the responses, but patrick767's must be close to the intent.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
it's perfectly clear to me..
"how can a drug user go to la tour"

Sorry, mewmew, but I just translated it into Hindi, to Icelandic, to Dutch and then back to English. I come up with this:

How to create a drug-La Tour :p

simo2001 said:
how can countdor get away with this dope people got no heart go del he sid the aust is all the way.:mad::mad::mad:

dude-wait-what.jpg

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Granville57 said:
With what? :confused:

It's taken on a life of it's own. :D

Anything with the word Contador on it.

If other more interesting self contained thread get merged into a cluster $^(( thread then this one should as well.

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Ras sam gambie! Nort tuit, muin fortu. Burt trible din hafter mas viner dos ren hecklebrint. Mordid san rasa mu din grendlebomper, ind dan so middleflick or rendleprank. Uit now san wendleprick unti dan meddlefranker...

Rendlefranker!

Simo knows what's going on!

TRENDING THREADS