• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

How?... Help...

I suddenly realized that I'm a Senior Member :eek: but... I've only been a member for less than a month! I suppose it has something to do with my postcount (and if I've spammed to much then I'm really sorry... :eek:) I don't want to be a Senior Member... that makes it look like I'm all... clever :rolleyes:... know stuff about this forum... I don't!

(S'ry... just got a little scared when I saw my member status... I still feel like a Junior though...)

May 3, 2010
Visit site
RedheadDane said:
I suddenly realized that I'm a Senior Member :eek: but... I've only been a member for less than a month! I suppose it has something to do with my postcount (and if I've spammed to much then I'm really sorry... :eek:) I don't want to be a Senior Member... that makes it look like I'm all... clever :rolleyes:... know stuff about this forum... I don't!

(S'ry... just got a little scared when I saw my member status... I still feel like a Junior though...)

Aldous Huxley might have said "i'm so glad I'm a Junior"!!:)

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
RedheadDane said:
I suddenly realized that I'm a Senior Member :eek: but... I've only been a member for less than a month! I suppose it has something to do with my postcount (and if I've spammed to much then I'm really sorry... ) I don't want to be a Senior Member... that makes it look like I'm all... clever ... know stuff about this forum... I don't!

same thing here :p But I think it's cool :p some people might think I actually KNOW something :p

TRENDING THREADS