• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

How many GTs has Alberto Contador won?

How many GTs has Alberto Contador won?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
contador_alberto-contador-vuelta-2012-getty-5_1.jpg

Luigi_Max

BANNED
Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
ILovecycling said:
7.but..
This poll should take place in clinic todiscuss it properly.otoh I dont go there,so wish all to enjoy arguments;)

If a moderator wants to move to the clinic then I would have no problem with it.

However it should be a simple matter of acknowledging the facts.

2010 Tour winner is Andy Schleck
2011 Giro winner is Michele Scarponi.
It does not matter how it happened, Alberto Contador is not the winner of these two GTs. Even if you think the decisions were wrong it does not change the facts about the official winners.

Just like the tour officially has no winner from 1999 to 2005. Lance Armstrong is not the winner of those tours.

Simple facts.

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Luigi_Max said:
If a moderator wants to move to the clinic then I would have no problem with it.

It does not matter how it happened, Alberto Contador is not the winner of these two GTs. Even if you think the decisions were wrong it does not change the facts about the official winners.

Just like the tour officially has no winner from 1999 to 2005. Lance Armstrong is not the winner of those tours.

Simple facts.

If you already knew that, why did you have to create this thread?

perhaps you are trolling? :rolleyes:

Luigi_Max

BANNED
Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
the sceptic said:
If you already knew that, why did you have to create this thread?

perhaps you are trolling? :rolleyes:

I started it to see who is in denial of reality and who can accept the truth.
I also started it because I was being blatantly lied to and I am far from happy about it.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Luigi_Max said:

Simple facts.
Lol,now you claim Armstrong has 0 wins.

and who won these Tours? Nobody lol?:eek:
Dont take the bait of those bureaucrats;)

Luigi_Max

BANNED
Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Miburo said:
Voted 7 but there should have been an option for 6.

I would go for 6.

I agree it should be 6, he should have not had his results stripped but been banned from the point of the decision. That means he would have kept the 2011 Giro but that is not what happened. He is not the 2011 winner.

The current trend on CN seems to be to create new accounts and discuss what they dont agree with AC-fans on in his thread. Often it leans towards history matters. I'll look forward to the proper action against it.

As for this particular AC-obsessive poll is the answer seven.

No_Balls said:
The current trend on CN seems to be to create new accounts and discuss what they dont agree with AC-fans on in his thread. Often it leans towards history matters. I'll look forward to the proper action against it.

As for this particular AC-obsessive poll is the answer seven.
The current trend is for AC threads to turn ugly when someone dares not toe the Contadorlieber party line.

None of you would think there's trolling going on here if Luigi Max had said Contador has won 7 GTs. There's only one absolute truth for the AC fans, and those who deviate from it are trolls or idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS