I believe Lance, not Floyd...here's why.

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
BotanyBay said:
And 99% of those "other reasons" use the kind of needles that don't cause bruising.
now that is not necessarily true.

some people are more likely to bruise (especially with low body fat) than others, regardless of needle size.
 

Skandar Akbar

BANNED
Nov 20, 2010
177
0
0
Does anybody think Booger is clean? If not then maybe we should move on from the hair splitting over the bruise.
 
Oct 16, 2010
19,912
1
0
Skandar Akbar said:
Does anybody think Booger is clean? If not then maybe we should move on from the hair splitting over the bruise.
Boogerd clean? If you mean if he washes himself daily: yeah. He's clean.
 

Skandar Akbar

BANNED
Nov 20, 2010
177
0
0
sniper said:
Boogerd clean? If you mean if he washes himself daily: yeah. He's clean.
Ok good deal. I keep reading about these correlations to somebody's peresonal hygene vs doping. There is a thread going on right now about Cadel Evans being clean. Has anybody done any research showing the likelihood of doping among the smellier riders? I know when I go on a bender I am not likely to shower for several days, and that makes me want to drink some more or even sniff glue. I once had a dog that had BO and he begged for whiskey.
 

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
13,250
0
0
scribe said:
At times, I've heard landis say things that implicates cycling in general with respect to doping. I appreciate that. But he seems to fail miserably when he implicates individuals, as there are clear examples nearly everytime of payback for former transgressions against Landis.
Of course he 'implicates cycling in general" it is a problem that goes right through the sport.

So - what about DaveZ? They were the best of friends - what payback is there? Michael Barry? Rubiero? Levi?


scribe said:
Let me put it this way, the more I dive into things he says, the less inclined I am to jump on board with the face-value of his statements.
It seems the more you dive in to the line you have taken the less inclined you are to state why.
 
TShame said:
First, I am appalled by moderators statements. Can I not state my opinion without jeopardy? I am not making baseless accusations or posting hateful personal attacks. I do not want this thread buried in some miscellaneous thread about Armstrong or Landis. This is a separate, major issue using logic and basic human nature.

That being said, I believe that Landis doped just as he confessed...HGH,EPO, test patches, and blood.

I have grave doubts that any rider on UPS, especially Armstrong would jeopardize his entire career by doing drugs in full view of the whole team, including Landis. No way. Even on other teams where riders have confessed to doping, NONE of them did so in front of other riders.

As to Landis statement that Periro said he would defend the yellow through the final time trial because he had a fresh transfusion....total lie. What rider would ever tell a rival that he just doped? especially when the TdF title was at stake?

Landis knows that these stories can not be verified by anyone else. However, attacking the reputation of other riders in an effort to justify his use of drugs and cheating is worse than his other crimes.
There are not enough facepalms in the universe to cover this epic fail.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Skandar Akbar said:
Ok good deal. I keep reading about these correlations to somebody's peresonal hygene vs doping. There is a thread going on right now about Cadel Evans being clean. Has anybody done any research showing the likelihood of doping among the smellier riders? I know when I go on a bender I am not likely to shower for several days, and that makes me want to drink some more or even sniff glue. I once had a dog that had BO and he begged for whiskey.
Have you ever smelled a bigfoot...cause I gotta tell ya', if smell is any indication, every bigfoot has to be a needle freak crack *****...I bet Lance smells like bigfoot.
 

Skandar Akbar

BANNED
Nov 20, 2010
177
0
0
Thoughtforfood said:
Have you ever smelled a bigfoot...cause I gotta tell ya', if smell is any indication, every bigfoot has to be a needle freak crack *****...I bet Lance smells like bigfoot.
Even bigfoot is addicted to beef jerky. I like those commercials.

If Lance smelled like that then no way he could bag Sheryl Crow or Kate Hudson. Kate was married to that guy from the Black Crows and he looks like Nick Nolte did at the beginning of Down and Out in Beverly Hills so who knows what is up.
 

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
3,480
0
0
Allright this thread is completely and utterly turned to **** (if it wasn't that to begin with), if the thread starter comes online and explains a few things to me or some other mod, perhaps this thread will be opened again, or perhaps he'll be banned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
masking_agent The Clinic 2

ASK THE COMMUNITY