• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

"I think Dave's (Zabriskie) the best time trialist in the world..." = Tom Danielson

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Sir Crushness said:
Do you correct poor TT'ing Technique easily? It's funny how so many riders cannot, for example, your Schlecks. But that was never the point, nor stated. I simply quoted a top American rider popping off about "the best TT'er in the world" You saw the quote.

Many, many riders go to very expensive Wind Tunnels to perfect their form and still suck. "Big Z," as you so gushingly refer to him, according to you and many, many experts in the cycling world, has the best TT position on a Road Bike, bar none. I might even agree. So why does he keep losing?

FC is the only one...lol. Lots of "freaks" (your word) in the past, JU, MI, TR, LA, etc., etc., etc. DZ is the only one THIS WEEK, but he isn't this week, or almost any week. Nobody is debating FC's minor domination in TT's, not one day classics, but TT's. You cannot possibly be equating a Classic effort with a TT - c.f., Johan Museeuw - that is not even in the same galaxy!

Actually, I started the THREAD, based upon the article here on CyclingNews, so really no tangent, just a simple statement that you obviously so vehemently disagree with. Must be a personal thing.

Well, as the "best TT'er in the world," you sure as hell better produce ("win") nearly every TT in which you race...is that too much to ask for the "Best," or should we dumb it down to, e.g., just win one every quarter year or so in some obscure race like your boy?

Once again, Genius, hate to school you, but I did exactly post a link to the very article on CyclingNews. Here ya go again:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/phinney-zabriskie-vie-for-sole-olympic-time-trial-spot

Drill down to the 8th paragraph, pretty simple, even for you, I hope.

How could you possibly miss that, but for your balled fists and oh-so-pouting face, as well as your anger issues when anybody attempts to enlighten you as to the real world of cycling?

TY on my "thread success." "...made it to 5 pages."

hmmmm...

Just telling it like it is. Posters like you, who think they have some type of monopoly on a public forum or such, just because they've invested a lot of time over years in an attempt to post a big number, in addition to spouting a bunch of crap in a knee-jerk reaction in an attempt to salvage their pathetic failed attempt at looking intelligent whenever a new poster with accurate prose disturbs your false reverie, will always be exposed.

Sorry for the compound sentences, but not really - with your pseudo-intelligence and "in-depth" knowledge of cycling, you should be able to handle it and embrace it. You have no idea with whom you're dealing with. Keep it honest cuz you don't know sh*t about cycling, or, obviously, for that matter, anything else about which you speak.

Forget your meds today bud?? So what if Danielson said he was the best in the world...maybe they are good friends and he does admire him..and want to speak well of him. So what? Nothing wrong with that! Your accurate "prose" is pretty lame.

TRENDING THREADS