• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

If it walks like a corrupt official and quacks like one...

A

Anonymous

Uh yea Pat, nothing suspicious here at all...:rolleyes: Jebus man, he can actually move his mouth and say those things as though people will believe him.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mcquaid-reveals-armstrong-made-two-donations-to-the-uci

img_0670_600.jpg

This is why so many, including McQuaid, look the other way when it comes to Armstrong:

Pat McQuaid said:
Then if you look at cycling, there have only been two truly global stars: Eddy Merckx and Lance Armstrong,” he added. “If you go Kuala Lumpur, the man in the street would know who Lance Armstrong is. If you ask him who Fabian Cancellara is, he wouldn't have a clue.

Whether it's true or not, they believe he is the golden goose in cycling. To go after Armstrong, from their view, is to go after the industry that pays them. Makes no sense.

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Pat is keeping his Livestrong band hidden from sight...nobody will know..hey look I just found 125000 dollars laying in my desk drawer It slipped my mind. Lance forgot too because he keeps that kind of cash on his nightstand when he travels

A

Anonymous

fatandfast said:
Pat is keeping his Livestrong band hidden from sight...nobody will know..hey look I just found 125000 dollars laying in my desk drawer It slipped my mind. Lance forgot too because he keeps that kind of cash on his nightstand when he travels

The sick thing is that his patio furniture cost more than his first donation.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
you guys must be alergic to winning or something. lance armstrong is keeping the sport alive during the global financial crisis, his donations are probably some of the only money the uci is getting.

Not to mention the billions of sponsorship dollars he brings in with he superstar personality. Cycling would be dead without armstrong and his money and you know it.

Grow up and love excellence.

A

Anonymous

WonderLance said:
you guys must be alergic to winning or something. lance armstrong is keeping the sport alive during the global financial crisis, his donations are probably some of the only money the uci is getting.

Not to mention the billions of sponsorship dollars he brings in with he superstar personality. Cycling would be dead without armstrong and his money and you know it.

Your avatar is worse than ChrisE's one tooth wonder.

WonderLance said:

Excellence doesn't involve needles unless you're a doctor.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:

I'd argue with you but I know you get a serious Lance in your Pants seeing the ultra-debaters respond. Good for a laugh.

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:

Sorry but the Russians, Kazakhs, and Rupert Murdoch are keeping the sport alive during the global financial crisis.

Creepy avatar, by the way.

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Jabba the Hutt said it in Return of the Jedi, referring to Princess Leia, who was in disguise as a bounty hunter, who had just pulled a thermo-detonator inside Jabba's Palace.

Give me a cookie.

A

Anonymous

WonderLance said:
TYpical envious behaviour, don't hate cos you cant be like that. All hot and oily.

Okay, then use a proper photo.

rippedlance.bmp

Of course this could also be Bubba's bitch at the Federal Pen if all goes well...

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Beech Mtn said:
Sorry but the Russians, Kazakhs, and Rupert Murdock are keeping the sport alive during the global financial crisis.

Creepy avatar, by the way.
Rupert Murdoc is mainlining dope to team sky.

The dirty Kazaks cant pay their riders.

Lance is doing it clean and fighting cancer.

I think we can all see who is best for cycling.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
Okay, then use a proper photo.

rippedlance.bmp

Of course this could also be Bubba's bitch at the Federal Pen if all goes well...
When I jog with Lance he always runs just behind me.

I dont think Lance would be the *****.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
Rupert Murdoc is mainlining dope to team sky.

The dirty Kazaks cant pay their riders.

Lance is doing it clean and fighting cancer.

I think we can all see who is best for cycling.

You are funny on all fronts. Who will be the first to bite on this bit of cheese?

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Moose McKnuckles said:
This WonderLance is my kind of scum. Fearless and inventive.

Only two points for naming the movie reference, since those who don't know it should be publicly flogged.

Two separate donations.

Pro cycling is hilarious.

In some Italian and Irish neighborhoods it just called "protection".

A

Anonymous

WonderLance said:
When I jog with Lance he always runs just behind me.

I dont think Lance would be the *****.

5'8", 170 lbs, One Ball....

Yep, he'd dominate inside.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
34hfmg6.jpg

A press release from his Excellency Pat McQuaid, President of the UCI (when Heins away):

Achtung Achtung .......... ** CEASE AND DESIST **

The UCI wish to clarify that the $500,000 donation made by Mr Lance Armstrong was in fact only $100,000.

The UCI wish to clarify the above paragraph and now say it was $25,000.
The UCI wish to clarify that we have no idea how much was given or when and will exercises its right to suspend those who do not suspend judgment - cease and desist.

Furthermore the UCI have checked the Biological Passport of Fabian Cancellara and we can confirm he has never been to Kuala Lumpar and no-one has heard of him - however we gratefully accept his donation and have used this to buy a shredder and a can of petrol for our accountancy department in the fight against transparency.

TRENDING THREADS