• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

If there was one clean rider...

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
@sniper
That is an extract from an interview in Helden. Its one of those compulsary interviews when starting up a new cycling team that is clean. I don't know if you can read it without a blendle subscription.
https://blendle.com/i/helden/ik-dacht-de-gele-trui-komt-nog-wel-een-keer/bnl-helden-20150616-53202_ik_dacht_de_gele_trui_komt_nog_wel_een_keer

Breukink started flying uphil and in time trials after joining Panasonic as a young rider. Indeed he has a simmilar career descent like Lemond and Chiappucci. I would not be surprised if Panasonic was one of the early EPO teams.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
went off the full genius juice, toned it down, definitely.
I'd pay to learn more about his PED program pre- and post-intralipid.
it could be very informative.

@tienus: thanks, but no, can't read it.
anyway, crazy to think he was the last dutchman to wear yellow, in 1989.

I don't know if he toned it down. It could be just that other riders (Ferrari clients) where suddenly going much faster. That would explain the similar decline of Lemond, Breukink and Chiappucci.

TRENDING THREADS