• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Ilnur Zakarin Discussion thread

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Re:

Asero831 said:
Let's see if he can Top 10 at the Giro. Stil not clear how Katusha will line-up at the Giro

171. PAOLINI Luca
172. BELKOV Maxim
173. CHERNETCKII Sergei
174. LAGUTIN Sergey
175. PORSEV Alexander
176. SILIN Egor
177. TROFIMOV Yuri
178. VOROBYEV Anton
179. ZAKARIN Ilnur

These 9 riders are almost sure.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I looked this guy up on wiki, time for the clinic lol

Seriously though, he was really strong, he would have beaten martin without the bad luck prob

Re:

Miburo said:

Seriously though, he was really strong, he would have beaten martin without the bad luck prob

I'm tired of this clinic references coming from Contador fans,you people are such hypocrites.
Anyway great performance from Zakarin,i was expecting him to win it since Froome wasn't on top of his game.Now bring on Il Giro to see more surprises from him.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: Re:

DBotero said:
Miburo said:

I'm tired of this clinic references coming from Contador fans,you people are such hypocrites.
Anyway great performance from Zakarin,i was expecting him to win it since Froome wasn't on top of his game.Now bring on Il Giro to see more surprises from him.

That was a joke and i never denied anything concerning contador. Where's the hypocrite part? Do you know what i said about contador, do you?

Pathetic.

Re: Re:

Miburo said:
DBotero said:
Miburo said:

That was a joke and i never denied anything concerning contador. Where's the hypocrite part? Do you know what i said about contador, do you?

Pathetic.

Well you can try to carry this "innocent jokes" on the other part of the forum,will have a better impact,just saying.

i expect him to win on abetone or campitello matese. i doubt though that he can keep it for 3 weeks
he already said that in romandie he will peak and in giro he has no objective.
of course, i would like if he can scary aru,alberto and richie in giro. would be fun.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

jens_attacks said:
i expect him to win on abetone or campitello matese. i doubt though that he can keep it for 3 weeks
he already said that in romandie he will peak and in giro he has no objective.
of course, i would like if he can scary aru,alberto and richie in giro. would be fun.
Yes, but it could be fun for the first 2 weeks, if he shows up in the same shape, imagie what he could do in the ITT :D

CEFftjEWMAE4XxF.jpg

@katushacycling: "No words needed" (lol)