• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

is evans in trouble or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
we all know the guy is as amentaly strong as a chihuaha who just got raped and pillaged by mice so for sure he will suck even more know. I can't wait for evans to headbutt is way around journalists this summer

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey Ryo I don´t hate any riders just asking why the dislike of Evans - just interested ?

I not going to respond and get into I don´t really care just asking

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
we all know the guy is as amentaly strong as a chihuaha who just got raped and pillaged by mice so for sure he will suck even more know. I can't wait for evans to headbutt is way around journalists this summer

lolwut.jpg

The articles that I've read say he was busted in 2009 before Cadel joined the team, so I suppose he could distance himself this way.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
evans is the most pathetic excuse for a human being I have ever seen. I don't hate him I just wish him to get the f out of cycling as soon as possible.

his lame *** lies and excuses for why he sucks basically every tour de france in recent years, his cowardness on and off his bike, not to mention how he treats the journalists who asked him normal questions, he even had a bodyguard in 2009 for what?? did he think he was going to be in yellow like lance? roflcopter

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
craig1985 said:
The articles that I've read say he was busted in 2009 before Cadel joined the team, so I suppose he could distance himself this way.

yeah but in 2009, was a teammate of vansevenant. man for sure this is all meant to either evans or van avermaet and I'm sure there is only 1 of these guys willing to take the dopin risk this tour, evans for his "last chance" I now understand why evans felt he could beat contador. lmfao

craig1985 said:

He was apparently employed by BMC until now if understand the story correctly (and I may not, if so please correct me). So even if the incident in question happened in 2009, do you really think he stopped his behaviour back then?

Ryo Hazuki said:
evans is the most pathetic excuse for a human being I have ever seen. I don't hate him I just wish him to get the f out of cycling as soon as possible.

his lame *** lies and excuses for why he sucks basically every tour de france in recent years, his cowardness on and off his bike, not to mention how he treats the journalists who asked him normal questions, he even had a bodyguard in 2009 for what?? did he think he was going to be in yellow like lance? roflcopter

It's time for a chill pill, my friend.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
spalco said:
He was apparently employed by BMC until now if understand the story correctly (and I may not, if so please correct me). So even if the incident in question happened in 2009, do you really think he stopped his behaviour back then?

I'm not saying that at all, it's possible that he was, but Cadel could spin it that this happened in 2009 before he rode for BMC.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
craig1985 said:
I'm not saying that at all, it's possible that he was, but Cadel could spin it that this happened in 2009 before he rode for BMC.

to me it just looks like to much coincidance pointing at evans. he was close with vansevenant. at end of 2009 he was already certain to go to bmc and the lies these riders/soigneurs are putting up for own use are also ridiclous

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
I should point out first that I am not a fan of Cadel Evans. That said, he hasn't set the world alight in the way one would expect a charged rider to do.

If we were to condemn riders solely on the basis of what happens to those connected to their teams we'd have no professional scene at all. It's akin to convicting a person of drug use because their brother is caught dealing.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
This thread is started by a poster who wants to be spiteful and vitriolic towards Evans and ACF.

Basically a troll.

Evans is part of BMC and the discussion should continue in there as Evans has not been linked to anything. When he is or he comments about it then open a thread of discussion not trolling.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
This thread is started by a poster who wants to be spiteful and vitriolic towards Evans and ACF.

Basically a troll.

Evans is part of BMC and the discussion should continue in there as Evans has not been linked to anything. When he is or he comments about it then open a thread of discussion not trolling.

I reported it but the Mods saw it different to me and yourself.

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
yeah but in 2009, was a teammate of vansevenant. man for sure this is all meant to either evans or van avermaet and I'm sure there is only 1 of these guys willing to take the dopin risk this tour, evans for his "last chance" I now understand why evans felt he could beat contador. lmfao

Gee, perfect CN Forum logic. So should we now name every Columbian who's ever been on the team where someone has been implicated with doping:rolleyes:

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
it's not just a bmc soigneur, but also vansevenant who is a friend of evans, like it or not. the vansevenant links seems even more suspicious

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
And it is the eve of the tour just shut up and lets get on with it because whoever can win with or without is a special cyclist.

Drugs are not that good they help but wont win it for you if you aint good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS