• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is it safe in Here??

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 7, 2009
Visit site
psychlist said:
I thought he meant the last line only. It was still a good post sarcastic or not.

LOL, yes, I meant the last sentence, actually .....
Sometimes I think we all could lighten up a bit, myself included

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Deagol said:
LOL, yes, I meant the last sentence, actually .....
Sometimes I think we all could lighten up a bit, myself included

Absolutley - when I joined there was some good banter between posters - even if they were on opposite of an arguement. That kind of went out the window during the Tour.

Great post btw!

Psychlist - come on man up! You didn't spot the tag.....always check the tags!

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Absolutley - when I joined there was some good banter between posters - even if they were on opposite of an arguement. That kind of went out the window during the Tour.

Great post btw!

Thanks. I didn't take offence to his response, though. You can also check the smile icon (on his & mine) in addition to the tag.

I posted this before, but I have seen in other forums that some people use the color pink to denote saracasm, also...

Anyway, this stuff CAN get taken too serously though. I saw here that a pro-LA poster made a personal threat to a family member of an anti-LA poster here and the pro-LA guy is now banned. It's crazy how people can get carried away.

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:

Great post btw!

UH....I wet em!!:eek:

I admit I didn't see the tag, but I read the last line as a joke so I guess it didn't matter.