• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is Lance riding clean(er)?

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Oldman said:
And an Italian mechanic with a French first name. Talk about confusing to operate...

These posts remind me of the days when I had to change the jets on my car's carburetor when taking a trip to Colorado. I guess it's the same with the pro peloton.

A

Anonymous

Mrs John Murphy said:
Looks like he had a refill of Chateau Ferrari 2001 vintage yesterday

Sean kelly's comments on lance's recovery were hilarious. He was surprised at how well he recovered, there even seemed to be a pause before he said recovered

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
So after a rest day, Armstrong is miracously strong, a hell of a lot stronger than sunday.

I wonder why........

Blood refill day!

Forget about Armstrong, I find it rather curious that AS found this much form since the Tour of Switzerland. AC and AS are making a mockery of this. It looks like they will take 6+ mins on the rest of the field in the Pyrenees stages.

I really like Sammy Sachez. I mean was that the face of suffering todayor what?

May 26, 2010
Visit site
workingclasshero said:
when will they dare stop a stage midway and do a test? That would be a move which would bust a few i'd think

you know it would be great if the doc could take samples from riders just behind the peleton or if they had a vampire car and they radomnly called riders back during the neutral start....:rolleyes:

Lajeretta4Ever said:
Forget about Armstrong, I find it rather curious that AS found this much form since the Tour of Switzerland. AC and AS are making a mockery of this. It looks like they will take 6+ mins on the rest of the field in the Pyrenees stages.

I really like Sammy Sachez. I mean was that the face of suffering todayor what?

Agree and if you think the ToS was bad you should have seen Andy at the Tour of Cali a month ago - he lost something like 20 minutes up Bonny Doon (which is like a 5 mile climb) to Leechheimer, Dave Z, and Mick Rogers. LOL!

Wild swings in form like that really raise red flags IMHO. I mean if you are the best climber in the world you should be able to soft pedal up Bonny Doon at a tempo pace even if you're having the worst day of your life and only lose a few minutes to Bottleheimer.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
BikeCentric said:
Agree and if you think the ToS was bad you should have seen Andy at the Tour of Cali a month ago - he lost something like 20 minutes up Bonny Doon (which is like a 5 mile climb) to Leechheimer, Dave Z, and Mick Rogers. LOL!

Wild swings in form like that really raise red flags IMHO. I mean if you are the best climber in the world you should be able to soft pedal up Bonny Doon at a tempo pace even if you're having the worst day of your life and only lose a few minutes to Bottleheimer.

Rumor had it that he and Canc were running a parallel nightime Tour of Drinkin' during that race and were just hobnobbing with the sponsors.

BikeCentric said:

yes. +1.

schlecklet does not inspire confidence in clean riding.

broken chain said:
(1.)Those crashes were a conspiracy to get Lance out of the tour.
(2.)Crashed on purpose to save face.
(3.)Age takes away reflexes.Had more crashes today than in all the previous tours.
(4.)Was angry because Robin Williams won't let him use the private jet anymore.
(5.)Cheryl Crow put the hit on him.
(6.)B.P. blamed him for the oil debacle.
(7.)Got blood bag switched with some 75 year old geezer.
(8.)Help,I've fallen and can't get up!

You's are all a bunch of bitter, twisted *******s. I find this thread disgusting. Disgustingly entertaining..