• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is Odd Christian Eiking an Odd, Christian Viking?

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
This guy?

Trond Svendsen (procyclingstats.com)

@YavorD! For ***'s sake! Help us, before we turn this into the "Who is 'Svendsen'?" thread!

I was referring to playing Pro Cycling Manager in season 2013 , signing Oscar (!) Svendsen. Him being a top talent in 2013 is not a secret, I guess, makes it really possible to be world class (in the game) in 2018. However, sorry about the confusion. Just got nostalgic playing with the mentioned 3 and at least some of them finally achieving something.
Oh, just for the record, Cort was becoming one of the best sprinters..

Reactions: Sandisfan
I was referring to playing Pro Cycling Manager in season 2013 , signing Oscar (!) Svendsen. Him being a top talent in 2013 is not a secret, I guess, makes it really possible to be world class (in the game) in 2018. However, sorry about the confusion. Just got nostalgic playing with the mentioned 3 and at least some of them finally achieving something.
Oh, just for the record, Cort was becoming one of the best sprinters..

Well, I thought you meant that in 2018 - in the real world - those guys were becoming world beaters.

Without the crash I think he would still be around G.Martin in the GC. When he crashed he was together with De Tier and De Tier caught the big group and finished the stage just 20sec behind Martin.

I don’t think he would’ve made it to top 10 in the end anyway, but then it would’ve been a GC fight until the end. Now I kind of think he might ship 15 minutes today to try get in the break on stage 20.