• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Itzulia Basque Country 2021, Spain, April 5 - April 10

Page 31 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I didn't know you got paid by Eurosport to comment races.

What does that have to do with anything? Throughout the race, Van Wilder has just been a black smudge at the back of the picture, quite difficult to see or get much impression of. Of course he would be the more obvious pick if you were to guess at a DSM rider in the group but come on!

This stage kinda reminds me of a post last year. It was about Jumbo and the point was basically, Jumbo suddenly got a group of riders together with the strength of competing with Ineos. But instead of using that strength properly they just bully the entire race, boasting with what do I know how many riders at the front of all groups, but the reality is they are still completley f*cking clueless and have no idea how to use that strength whatsoever. Vingegaard better wins that stage...