• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Jan Ullrich still has it!!!

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
Miburo said:
Looking forward to see Ullrich receiving his jersey. He deserves it, hope he still fits into it :D

Bavarianrider said:
I guess from now on everybody will push the big gears again.
As it turned out, that's the way to win multiple Tour de Frances, and not the sissy spinning style. :D:D:D

My sides! They are split!

Kwibus said:
I don't mind Armstrong getting convicted, but the nr.2s of the TdF he has won were all atleast as suspicious as Armstrong so if they take the wins from Armstrong then they certainly do not deserve it either.

No one had a problem giving Landis' title to Pereiro, so I don't see why Ullrich should not get his wins.

iZnoGouD

BANNED
Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Bavarianrider said:
I guess from now on everybody will push the big gears again.
As it turned out, that's the way to win multiple Tour de Frances, and not the sissy spinning style. :D:D:D

hahahaha i almost died laughing :D

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Kwibus said:
I don't mind Armstrong getting convicted, but the nr.2s of the TdF he has won were all atleast as suspicious as Armstrong so if they take the wins from Armstrong then they certainly do not deserve it either.

if all were clean ullrich would've won the tour at leats 7x as well. that's my opinion. so for me he can get them but imo it's better to simply cancel all tour winners of those years.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
http://autobus.cyclingnews.com/results/archives/tour97/stage10.html

..........But insiders such as American Lance Armstrong, recovering from cancer and looking to race again for the Cofidis team, said the young German's talent has long been evident.

``It's not so surprising. He's a talened young guy who was world champion as an amateur (in 1993). He could win many more Tours,'' Armstrong said after the 10th stage, second in the Pyrenees, which Ullrich won by a one minute eight seconds margin......

Ironic.

Current pick of Il kaiser

538671_359324900818995_1791718918_n.jpg

10 Kilo less and he would still dominate :)

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Bavarianrider said:
10 Kilo less and he would still dominate :)

Doubt it. He finished 2 hours 15 minutes behind Stefan Kirchmair or something like that.

He seems happy though.

I had the pleasure to pass him while he was tacking a natural brake on Jaufenpass:eek:
Though I must admit I couldn't quite keep up with him on Timmelsjoch:eek:

TRENDING THREADS