• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Jonas Vingegaard: The Butterfly Effect

Page 213 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Which thread title(s) do you prefer? (you may submit your own)

• The Chicken who eats Riis for breakfast

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • When they go low, Vingo high

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Wings of Love

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • The Fishman Cometh

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • The Mysterious Vingegaard Society

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Vingo Star

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • The Jonas Vingegaard Discussion Thread

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Vingegaard vs Roglič

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More likely neither or 1 starts the Tour then both.

Vingegaard also still hasn’t started training normally by the sounds of it. Him being close enough to his top shape was always a pipe dream but that doesn’t mean he can’t win a stage or a miracle happens and something occurs to the other 3. I think his best bet is still the Vuelta and not rushing anything that can cause issues down the road.

Reactions: Froome

Vingegaard also still hasn’t started training normally by the sounds of it. Him being close enough to his top shape was always a pipe dream but that doesn’t mean he can’t win a stage or a miracle happens and something occurs to the other 3. I think his best bet is still the Vuelta and not rushing anything that can cause issues down the road.
Well, if he doesn't start the Tour, we'll know his injuries were as bad as reported. Otherwise they should only be posting fotos of him in a wheelchair!

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

He is already training normally. At least since the end of last week.

He is already training normally. At least since the end of last week.

Normal training 5-6 weeks before the Tour and after 6-7 weeks of healing/recovery or very light training. I don't think that this is enough. They will make the decision on this later: the goal is to get back to being competitive as quickly as possible regardless of his next race (be it Tour or Vuelta or something between).

Reactions: Froome
Spam_wall_-_Flickr_-_freezelight.jpg
View: https://x.com/allergy_al/status/1794036008767361210

Sorry, more photos appeared today.