• We hope all of you have a great holiday season and an incredible New Year. Thanks so much for being part of the Cycling News community!

Juan Ayuso discussion thread

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Juan Ayuso 'dares', at only 19 years old, to compare himself with Alejandro Valverde. The young Spanish phenomenon is seen with quality in the mountains and with the "punch" in the arrivals that the Murcian has. "Everything is yet to come and I am on the right track"

Juan Ayuso 'dares', at only 19 years old, to compare himself with Alejandro Valverde. The young Spanish phenomenon is seen with quality in the mountains and with the "punch" in the arrivals that the Murcian has. "Everything is yet to come and I am on the right track"

He mainly drops people by riding tempo after getting a small gap with a short accerleration, I really don't see the Valverde thing.

He is Spanish and once upon a time Valverde also was 19.
Speculation. People who could attest to that have all died of old age.

He mainly drops people by riding tempo after getting a small gap with a short accerleration, I really don't see the Valverde thing.
Hey man, i didn't write the article. :laughing:

ASK THE COMMUNITY