• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

JV talks, sort of

Page 292 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
OK... and the point is?
tumblr_static_grammar-nazi.jpg

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
RownhamHill said:
Hey Gavandope, somewhere earlier in this thread JV suggested people email him - I did, and he was very courteous and helpful. You need to derive his email address from somewhere, but it's certainly not difficult to do.

JV - apologies for bringing this up again if you've since thought better of your offer, and thanks for taking time to engage.

I've been on holiday since just after I posted that and work/real life has been radio rental since I got back. I've yet to even carry on getting through reading all this thread either. If anyone has jv's email and could send it via a pm I would be very grateful and I'd owe you one!

I have a few more questions and thoughts to ponder that in hindsight is far better off left well away from a public forum!

May 26, 2010
Visit site
May 26, 2009
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
JV and Oleg have loads in common. They both run teams with known dopers.

But Oleg has never doped, unlike Jonathan "I've dedicated my life to professional cycling, anti-doping" Vaughters. Also Oleg doesn't seem to care what people think about him whereas Vaughters does.

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Oh, poor old St David doesn't fit in anyone. Rubbish! There are plenty of other two faced old dopers around to keep him company. True none other are as skilled in ******baggery as he is and as puffed up with their own importance but still.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
pastronef said:
many other teams are like that too.
the question is: we do we still follow the races?
uninteresting question.
of course we still watch it.
the question is: do we allow the wool to be pulled over our eyes?
Oleg aint trying.
JV is trying hard.
two completely different teams.

sniper said:
uninteresting question.
of course we still watch it.
the question is: do we allow the wool to be pulled over our eyes?
Oleg aint trying.
JV is trying hard.
two completely different teams.

don't listen to both of them, so you don't allow any kind of wool etc.

just watch the races, where these two completely different team are racing, and choose who you prefer to win.