• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Kik Confesses, Sort Of...

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Race Radio said:
She was accused of being a drug mule, but cannot respond because of an NDA? Really?

Yup

She is lieing again. There was no Non-disclosure agreement. If there was, which there isn't, how valid would it be? It's like Kristen saying, "hey everybody, the reason why I won't own up to anything is because I signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement with the drug dealer supplying the steroids saying that I can't say anything about this illegal activity that I participated in."

Sep 29, 2012
dearwiggo.blogspot.com.au
Big Daddy said:
She is lieing again. There was no Non-disclosure agreement. If there was, which there isn't, how valid would it be? It's like Kristen saying, "hey everybody, the reason why I won't own up to anything is because I signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement with the drug dealer supplying the steroids saying that I can't say anything about this illegal activity that I participated in."

Yes. I signed an NDA even though there's nothing to disclose...

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
"martial" privilege?

I assume she means "marital" and I also had always understood that was optional -- one couldn't be forced to testify against a spouse, but could if one wanted to -- and further that it didn't apply to ex-spouses.
Copout plain and simple. But calculated of course. Don't blame her for keeping quiet but don't dress it up as anything other than self interest.

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Now THAT'S a manly thing to say

Big Daddy said:
She's a coward. Didn't admit to jack. She knows stuff and is complicit with USPS cheating, but her cowardly silence says a lot about who she really is. She'll never apologize for anything.

BigD, you sure sound like a tough guy, I bet you'd like to smack that lying B around, like a tough guy should. But you've forgotten something. Not only is she a "coward", she's also the ex-wife of a once powerful (maybe still powerful) sociopath with a documented history of destroying people's lives. She is the mother of this sociopath's children, and will be their mother forever AND, Big D she is forced to associate with The sociopath for the rest of her life. Disgruntled spouses have been known to make their ex-wives life hell for a lot less than this.

A lot of people, myself included, would say she has been courageous, maybe foolish, to say anything at all in public.

You could go beat up on another girley victim, or kick your dog, or educate yourself on abuse issues. BigD, littleB

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
rickshaw said:
BigD, you sure sound like a tough guy, I bet you'd like to smack that lying B around, like a tough guy should. But you've forgotten something. Not only is she a "coward", she's also the ex-wife of a once powerful (maybe still powerful) sociopath with a documented history of destroying people's lives. She is the mother of this sociopath's children, and will be their mother forever AND, Big D she is forced to associate with The sociopath for the rest of her life.

A lot of people, myself included, would say she has been courageous, maybe foolish, to say anything at all in public.

You could go beat up on another girley victim, or kick your dog, or educate yourself on abuse issues. BigD, littleB
WTF? He didn't even hint at violence against women. That was all you.

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Big Daddy said:
She's a coward. Didn't admit to jack. She knows stuff and is complicit with USPS cheating, but her cowardly silence says a lot about who she really is. She'll never apologize for anything.

Agreed, glad she kept her last name now, it's like being Mrs Hitler.

Honestly though, she was damn hot still fairly good looking, could have done so much better if she wasn't just attracted to a bank balance.

Kristin isn't getting much of a break with this crowd!

For now I will give her the benefit of the doubt, given that her "wasband" is what he is, and she is not able to free herself of him and his paid thugs because of the kiddies. She has basically confirmed her role in the doping which is already pretty good. Maybe someday she will come out with the whole story.

Yes, let us all feel sorry for this bleach-blond bimbo with a divorce settlement the size of a lottery payout who doesn't have to work a day in her life, who was intimately involved in the biggest sporting fraud we've ever seen, and who now wants us to pity her.

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
pedaling squares said:
WTF? He didn't even hint at violence against women. That was all you.

Thanks. I don't have much good to say about Kristin Armstrong, but I never condoned violence to women or animals like rickshaw is suggesting. He's as cowardly a schmuk as there is for accusing that.

frenchfry said:
Kristin isn't getting much of a break with this crowd!

For now I will give her the benefit of the doubt, given that her "wasband" is what he is, and she is not able to free herself of him and his paid thugs because of the kiddies. She has basically confirmed her role in the doping which is already pretty good. Maybe someday she will come out with the whole story.

Well she did married a psycho so we shoudl give her a break. She's gone through a enough as it is :rolleyes:

There was the story that Lance installed the "keystroke" logger on her computer. He cracked her email password so he could read her emails.

That's when he thought she was having an affair and he knew the stuff she was emailing Betsy.

And yes there is a link.

thehog said:
There was the story that Lance installed the "keystroke" logger on her computer. He cracked her email password so he could read her emails.

That's when he thought she was having an affair and he knew the stuff she was emailing Betsy.

And yes there is a link.

Here:

An article published last week in Le Monde by French journalist Stéphane Mandard contained a claim that Lance Armstrong might be the mystery hacker of the LNDD lab, according to allegations by Betsy Andreu in her deposition of January 17, 2006 in the Armstrong/SCA Promotions arbitration case. When Armstrong's attorney Timothy Herman deposed Mrs. Andreu, asking "did you already tell anyone that Lance Armstrong has hacked your computer", Betsy Andreu, the wife of former professional cyclist Frankie Andreu said "I think [Armstrong] has hacked my computer and we are currently suing America On Line to find the IP address of who hacked my computer."

Betsy Andreu had already filed a complaint with the Dearborn, Michigan police department on March 31, 2005 when she tried to sign on to her AOL account and found that someone else had already signed on to her account and that the same thing happened to Frankie Andreu's computer the next day.

Betsy Andreu told Le Monde's Mandard that "Lance wanted to control everything; anything anyone might say about him and he was ready to do anything to do it." According to Mrs. Andreu, her computer wasn't the only one Armstrong had hacked. She claimed in her SCA deposition in January 2006 that former Oakley sports marketing manager Stephanie McIlvain thought that Armstrong had hacked her computer and had placed a bug in the computer of his ex-wife Kristin as the couple was going through their divorce.

"Stephanie told me that [Armstrong] told her he put a bug in Kristin's computer and every word she typed was sent directly to him. Stephanie was scared that Lance had also hacked her computer." Although AOL refused to cooperate with Ms. Andreu, she told Mandard the she next intended to take the matter up with the Justice Department.

http://autobus.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/nov06/nov27news3

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
thehog said:
Well she did married a psycho so we shoudl give her a break. She's gone through a enough as it is :rolleyes:

Personally, I cannot wait for her confession -- delivered via press release -- in which she writes about how, when she first met Lance, she fell deeply in love, but only later discovered that all was not what it seemed. She will then tell us that she had serious misgivings about Lance's doping that kept her up late at night. Sometimes she even cried herself to sleep, she will reveal. To make us feel better about the whole thing, Kristin will argue that her only choice was to help Lance dope or give up her dreams of being happily married to the father of her children. Next she will write that she regrets having ever helped Lance dope and that she is confident that cycling has turned a corner and that no longer will spouses of riders feel compelled to help them dope. To make us feel better about her more recent success as a Runner's World writer, she will finish her confession by revealing that she has not assisted in any sporting fraud whatsoever since 2006.

KayLow said:
Personally, I cannot wait for her confession -- delivered via press release -- in which she writes about how, when she first met Lance, she fell deeply in love, but only later discovered that all was not what it seemed. She will then tell us that she had serious misgivings about Lance's doping that kept her up late at night. Sometimes she even cried herself to sleep, she will reveal. To make us feel better about the whole thing, Kristin will argue that her only choice was to help Lance dope or give up her dreams of being happily married to the father of her children. Next she will write that she regrets having ever helped Lance dope and that she is confident that cycling has turned a corner and that no longer will spouses of riders feel compelled to help them dope. To make us feel better about her more recent success as a Runner's World writer, she will finish her confession by revealing that she has not assisted in any sporting fraud whatsoever since 2006.

2d.jpg

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
"martial" privilege?

I assume she means "marital" and I also had always understood that was optional -- one couldn't be forced to testify against a spouse, but could if one wanted to -- and further that it didn't apply to ex-spouses.

Susan, that is exactly right. (IAAL)

I simply couldn't get through it. Pitiful really and above all boring. I mean who cares about her sorrow and struggles, basking as she does in the millions she has earned from her divorce? Please. To struggle really is not to have enough food to eat. When will such people get over themselves?

KayLow said:

Well scripted.

TRENDING THREADS