• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Kolobnev free to ride!

dear belgians the terminator is coming

kk6iug:iphone

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Michele said:
No roster spot, makes sense.

Well there was also some *****ing about the team "not giving him full support" blah blah blah. Even his roommate (Silin) ended up leaving to Astana because of that

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
hfer07 said:
Riis must be out of his mind if he won't get him signed

Well, I didn't hear of any bad blood between them after Kolobnev left the team, however he didn't get too many points last year, and depending on what sort of shape he's in, when can he start producing results this year?

May 3, 2010
Visit site
diuretic?

So let me know if I have the facts straight? For a diuretic, sold over the counter for patients who may have been retaining liquids (thereby jeopardizing his kidneys); the rider is 'suspected' of cheating and utilizing it as a 'masking agent', and it's given a 2 year sanction; Must return all prize money earned since the test took place (Prize money shared with team members, staff, mgmt); And must pay back to the Russian Team SIX times his yearly SALARY of one million euros(6 million Euros)? I wish I was his lawyer. I would have filed a class action lawsuit against UCI, Katusha, The cyclists union, and lawyers who devised this racket; And last but not least, the World Trade Organization, for allowing 21st century indenture labor. AKA Slavery. This ain't the Czars period anymore
(PD I'm not an Int'l Labor Attorney, but I'm acquainted with an LLP which doesn't PLAY STUPID GAMES)

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
WindLessBreeze said:
So let me know if I have the facts straight? For a diuretic, sold over the counter for patients who may have been retaining liquids (thereby jeopardizing his kidneys); the rider is 'suspected' of cheating and utilizing it as a 'masking agent', and it's given a 2 year sanction; Must return all prize money earned since the test took place (Prize money shared with team members, staff, mgmt); And must pay back to the Russian Team SIX times his yearly SALARY of one million euros(6 million Euros)? I wish I was his lawyer. I would have filed a class action lawsuit against UCI, Katusha, The cyclists union, and lawyers who devised this racket; And last but not least, the World Trade Organization, for allowing 21st century indenture labor. AKA Slavery. This ain't the Czars period anymore
(PD I'm not an Int'l Labor Attorney, but I'm acquainted with an LLP which doesn't PLAY STUPID GAMES)

:confused::confused::confused:
You could have started with reading the thread title