• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Krebs' Free form/Chaos Thread

A

Anonymous

This thread has no topic...well technically that isn't true, but the topic is free form, and completely open. What I would like to see is a jumble of random thoughts, pictures, or whatever else you want to post. I will not set any rules because that would go counter to my belief that any topic in any form is acceptable so long as it does not violate the policies of the forum. I would like to see anyone who quotes a post of another person not reply specifically to their post, but riff off of it. This should be kind of like improvisational comedy or jazz. Just post whatever, and it doesn't even have to make sense.

I will start.
http://toast.anu.edu.au/includes/images/toast_slices.jpg[img]

I'll bet unicorns taste like zebra without the dark meat.

My ear itches.

A

Anonymous

Are you aiming for a more sophisticated version of twitter, or less?

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
Are you aiming for a more sophisticated version of twitter, or less?

If so:

I'm going to bed now. Had exactly the right amount to drink. Already looking forward to breakfast. Itch on my balls.

/

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
toast_slices.jpg

I'll bet unicorns taste like zebra without the dark meat.

My ear itches.

So dry, it needs a little

Duo-penotti.jpg

A

Anonymous

I believe that aiming at anything should be done with the index finger and thumb as a trigger. Except for Stephen Seagal.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:

Have not recent events made it obvious to the slightest reflection that the least deviation from this spirit of forbearance is injurious to every interest, that of humanity included? Amidst the violence of excited passions this generous and fraternal feeling has been sometimes disregarded;

N'interrompez jamais un ennemi qui est en train de faire une erreur

A

Anonymous

ouuljs.jpg

amazing what you find in your toaster..

im also a big fan of penguins...

A

Anonymous

krebs303 said:
Rumor has it this is socalscott on a beer run for a another 40oz Old English 800

4038948690_a959a4cf50_m.jpg

Naw... that's my older brother. This is me AFTER too much OE 800;

weird-piercings-is-this-the-strangest-ever.jpg

TRENDING THREADS