• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Krebs' Free form/Chaos Thread

Page 836 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

ferryman said:
Take care Krebs and all the best for a speedy recovery:)
+1

Take good care, krebs!

I'm not sure I ever got the gist of this thread, but what I do know is you're still the best tomato grower in this town. So I will need more tips from you once you get better! (My tomato crop once again turned to complete shite this year, we'll have to talk about it later.)

krebs did always like thems "ladies riding on such and such" thread...

opmtty.jpg

I hope you get well krebs!

There is a woman at the Y who I've seen 2ish times per week, for 5ish years. Other than quick 'hellos' the most that we have ever talked is when we had snowmageddon in January, and we both expressed our desire for the snow to go away. She is a fit, attractive lady in her 50s (guess), and what I would say are clearly enhanced breasts. I have a pair of glasses with faux-wood temples that I leave in my pickup so that I always have them when driving. On Monday I forgot to take them off when I went in to the Y. She told me that she really liked my glasses and, asked if they were real wood. I told her that it is recycled plastic. She said, with clear disappointment, "nothing is real anymore". :lol:

Man dressed as Jesus attacks 'Jedi Knight' in Dundee
3 November 2017

Police are hunting a man dressed as Jesus who assaulted a fellow Halloween reveller dressed as a Jedi Knight in Dundee.
The man in the Star Wars outfit broke his ankle after being attacked at about 03:00 on Wednesday in Smalls Wynd.

He was taken to Ninewells Hospital for treatment following the incident.

The assailant was described as being in his mid 20s, about 5ft 10in tall, of medium build, with long brown hair, a beard and wearing long robes.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Re: Re:

Tricycle Rider said:
ferryman said:
Take care Krebs and all the best for a speedy recovery:)
+1

Take good care, krebs!

I'm not sure I ever got the gist of this thread, but what I do know is you're still the best tomato grower in this town. So I will need more tips from you once you get better! (My tomato crop once again turned to complete shite this year, we'll have to talk about it later.)
good ypo are not supposed to get this thread. and if you don't it means I am doing it right.
here are some directions to my house
LvCss7NmZhQdoUv9J0RcYTtXKNY7RG3SnR7rOlrWd7NI4tgiSItLyO5enVUDwkjfLvew4vcPfBW9FyOwtCawV14fPzAFJcM5yejLIrVii8sK2-ghM1IXBgEowfXmZvFrLlBJgAR5mDkVo-VGDTVtEU9eAQ3DTLsSmZofBaA3afJimeSfmkdO5YhOmdd4Wh58vAnYBAjAMw942YCFyax57DacwpOlwkq0jZm0zzvvBjYf7gWm6Z0kL9pX7s5Ss-Nm57TtShEt9XMMLQfGOeyFxFE8AlGhA6CvrGgP0AbixdQF-H6TFVyRReGe8SZo1kpIDi_M6Q2Xt9QifY9uZIn6jthR4w0jI8z264LmWHawc-n638PhMBPbTz9hVZDSxxJhr1azYer6xqwjYWWHr9awkMo0PYqCGHIgx9e8at25QSb4QEFfRa6-tdfjCQ5pPFAiK7LnZDi_ySdMju2yOzmRQfw4hx_CggIL0rj0NFqDw4MZLpoP4w1d6-OI1wOQuu58N2kdzDhXlC-FbzyE9JbbrPZZoEz7BF9fNClaw76ktnHvNaPcCIgAhDKGkKk_BxR7p_zHX3mhwRVxFjHHJs8SngWZ9GRYQQEELSIMTfOh-w=w210-h201-no