• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne, 1.HC, 25.02.18

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Your Pick

• GvA

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Stuyven

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Demare

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Colbrelli

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Theuns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sep

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Trentin

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Cort

• Styby

• Phil

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Re: Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne, 1.1, 25.02.18

SKSemtex said:
Not too much riding on the cobbles.

Is there any way to force these cyclists to ride on cobbles instead of sidepaths?

Put restrictions so they cant physically go there.

Make it clear before the race what is allowed.

Now they cant really do anything because everybody went on there in both groups. It wasnt just one or two riders that did it.

Re: Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne, 1.1, 25.02.18

Salvarani said:
SKSemtex said:
Not too much riding on the cobbles.

Is there any way to force these cyclists to ride on cobbles instead of sidepaths?

Put restrictions so they cant physically go there.

Make it clear before the race what is allowed.

Now they cant really do anything because everybody went on there in both groups. It wasnt just one or two riders that did it.

It must be quite expensive to put the barriers in all section. As mods said they were warned that should have ridden on cobbles. Nobodody cares :).

I do not want to explore America here :) but I would welcome some kind of yellow cards or warnings. 1,2 disqualification.

One two riders disqualified and the rest might start to use cobbles again.

Re: Re:

Zinoviev Letter said:
Salvarani said:
They not gonna catch Oss and Stuyven with any ease... I think if peloton catches the other group though it will be hard for them.

I think Oss and Stuyven have made it more likely that it all comes back together. It’s a long way for two to survive and they seem to have demoralized the big group.

I was just saying Oss and Stuyen will be hard to catch in context to the group they left. If you read the full post, then what is happening now is exactly what I also alluded to.

TRENDING THREADS