• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

La Vuelta '17 stage 3:Prades Conflent>Andorra la Vella 158km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Brullnux said:
sir fly said:
I guess the question is can QS keep the jersey.
Depends more on TJ, Roche and Dennis than QS. Especially as only Alaphillipe is ahead of Wilco now; everyone else is a couple of seconds back, behind Froome even.
I doubt the final climb suits Dennis. Maybe TJ and Roche if they're on a good day.
QS' defending the lead, there my wondering comes from.

Just before I tune in or read any of this.

bALAPHILIPPEgilbert

The Yates brothers are probably the biggest rivals, but such an early mountain stage is hard to predict. There should be a strong breakaway and the leading GC contenders and teams might be happy with it.

This last 44km should be pretty good. Gap to the break already coming down. Break still a chance though. AG2R setting it up nicely for Geniez by having Dumont go early so Geniez got a test from doing any work in the break. Still, it probably comes back. I'll say Jungels for the win.

TRENDING THREADS