Lance Armstrong - An exercise in corruption.

Aug 13, 2009
12,855
0
0
Notice how many companies give Wonderboy a piece of equity in their company then do a deal with Livestrong so they can sell to the Groupies

......pay the toll
 
Mar 17, 2009
2,295
0
0

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
3,853
0
0
As a Community College dropout with Chicken Breath, I think I am qualified to speak for all us slackers on the forum when I say "that is freaking incredible". Cripes, and that is only his part time job.

Time for me to motorvate. Going to go brush my teeth and gargle/swallow some FRS. Boo Yaa.

And on the commute home today I will haul ***. On the bike path part at least. Have to be a bit more careful/defensive on the busy traffic roads. Lots of stressed out car drivers out there. Treat them with respect. Hand out lots of "thank you" waves. But on the bike path - haul *** like Lance in a Nike Magnet Commercial. Love that Song/Commercial:)
 
Jun 20, 2012
9
0
0
Race Radio said:
Notice how many companies give Wonderboy a piece of equity in their company then do a deal with Livestrong so they can sell to the Groupies

......pay the toll
Pay the toll or have faith. Too bad you do not have faith. I pray for you.
 
Oct 16, 2010
19,912
1
0
Looking at the chart makes me wonder even more why he decided to return to cycling in 2009.
With so much at stake.
He must have been pretty sure no anti-doping body was going to go after him.
The UCI's assurance that they would let him and Astana do their thing must have been very explicit and very reassuring to LA. Else I don't see why he would take any unnecessary risks.
 
Apr 14, 2010
1,368
0
0
I thought there was some business/investment connection with Verbruggen and Phil or Paul (can't remember which one).
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Katy in the Keys said:
Pay the toll or have faith. Too bad you do not have faith. I pray for you.
Question is, to whom do you pray?


 
A

Anonymous

Guest
sniper said:
Looking at the chart makes me wonder even more why he decided to return to cycling in 2009.
With so much at stake.
He must have been pretty sure no anti-doping body was going to go after him.
The UCI's assurance that they would let him and Astana do their thing must have been very explicit and very reassuring to LA. Else I don't see why he would take any unnecessary risks.
He didn't see Floyd coming.

HUGE mistake. Huge... HUGE.
 
Oct 16, 2010
19,912
1
0
Scott SoCal said:
He didn't see Floyd coming.

HUGE mistake. Huge... HUGE.
yes, very true.

but my main point is to say that apparently LA was VERY sure he wasn't going to test positive. I assume that confidence was not so much due to the quality of his masking agents; more likely it was due to an explicit arrangement with the UCI, i.e. an explicit guarantee he'd be given a free pass regardless of test results, blood values etc.
 
Mar 17, 2009
2,295
0
0
Scott SoCal said:
Question is, to whom do you pray?


I was hoping Katy would respond with a picture of **** cheney on a stack of cash representing your god but she probably hasn't been here long enough to really know you :D
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
sniper said:
yes, very true.

but my main point is to say that apparently LA was VERY sure he wasn't going to test positive. I assume that confidence was not so much due to the quality of his masking agents; more likely it was due to an explicit arrangement with the UCI, i.e. an explicit guarantee he'd be given a free pass regardless of test results, blood values etc.
I think you are bang on. All of it, hubris, arrogance, same corrupt group at UCI, same DS, same "coach" (Ferrari), same dope....

He probably had even more financial resources... so he probably felt he could buy anything/anyone he wanted to.

Except he never tried to buy Floyd. What a big mistake.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
patricknd said:
I was hoping Katy would respond with a picture of **** cheney on a stack of cash representing your god but she probably hasn't been here long enough to really know you :D
WTF?

Cheney.... Pfft

Now had you said Benjamin...:D

 
Mar 26, 2009
342
0
0
I remember reading an "expose" on the Livestrong charity arm, which showed they spent an outrageous and completely unrealistic amount of donated money on "transportation/travel". Interesting to see that Livestrong rents their jet from Mellow Johnny. This gives Armstrong another legal way to funnel donations given for "cancer research" right into his own bank account.
 
Aug 13, 2009
12,855
0
0
Scott SoCal said:
He didn't see Floyd coming.

HUGE mistake. Huge... HUGE.
Floyd no doubt was a big deal but there are two other people who have done as much but their contribution is not public.

Can't wait for their books :D
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Race Radio said:
Floyd no doubt was a big deal but there are two other people who have done as much but their contribution is not public.

Can't wait for their books :D
Ball and Leogrande?:D

Good. I'm happy to know it's not just Floyd and Tyler. You have to admit tho, LA went straight in the toilet once Floyd erupted.
 

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
3,853
0
0
Scott SoCal said:
He didn't see Floyd coming.

HUGE mistake. Huge... HUGE.
I do wish Lance/Bruyneel brought Floyd onto RadioShack. It would have been better for Floyd.

But Floyd would have come clean regardless. And coming clean in 2012 would not be any better for Lance/Bruyneel than 2010. Probably worse. Lance and Johan dodged a bullet.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
masking_agent The Clinic 2

ASK THE COMMUNITY