• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance's Lunch with the President

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Lance had lunch with the President last week.

What do you think was discussed besides the GCI?

Maybe a strategy to dismantle the Government run AFLD?
Where does the AFLD reside within the Government anyway.
Mr Boudry reports to whom?

lance-1.jpg

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Bruyneel was there too - he and Sarkozy really need to stop rocking the bouffant gay hairdresser look.

The pictures made you shudder - like gruesome triplets

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Polish said:
Lance had lunch with the President last week.

What do you think was discussed
polish, remember your history and the french in it?

sarco is prepairing a left hook for the tex whilst bordry will go for the.. not his jaw...an out of competition random sample.

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
thats the same damn suit and tie he wore to the TDF presentation. I hope he had it dry cleaned after he ****ed himself in it.

tdf10pres-ouch.jpg

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
53 x 11 said:
thats the same damn suit and tie he wore to the TDF presentation. I hope he had it dry cleaned after he ****ed himself in it.

I hope so to as it does look like he has reused the same clothing. Makes you wonder whether he has the one set of racing nics and bibs?

Sarkozy is nothing like Lance. He had better watch his wife while the Texan is around. I wouldn't trust him near any female given his recent record. Though Carla Bruni is brunette and LA's known conquests have all been blonde.

A

Anonymous

They all had a meeting to see who sucks the most.

"Fresh" to read some dudes take on another dudes atire. Maybe Contradope needs to take the shine off that Zoot-suit.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Riley Martin said:
They all had a meeting to see who sucks the most.

"Fresh" to read some dudes take on another dudes atire. Maybe Contradope needs to take the shine off that Zoot-suit.

You guys on this forum would be funny if you weren't so pathetic. Must be a slow day for doping news at "the clinic".

Sprocket01

BANNED
Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Yeah Contador won the hand shake. He caught Lance sitting down and therefore in a submissive position where he could do nothing but accept the shake on Contador's terms.

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
53 x 11 said:

Lance has a different suit but I wonder why he don't use it at that lunch.

From http://pa.photoshelter.com/img-show/I0000YXiLZy3abtQ

Cyclist Lance Armstrong wears t-shirt poking fun at French drug allegations
Seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong wears a t-shirt depicting a cowboy boot kicking a frog during ceremonies following the Lance Armstrong Foundation's LIVESTRONG ride to raise money for cancer research, in Beaverton, Oregon on September 25, 2005. The shirt, designed for Armstrong by a friend, makes light of reports in France concerning Armstrong's urine samples from the 1999 Tour. Armstrong has hinted that he may "un-retire" to ride in next year's Tour to refute the...
more »

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
Wow, what a perfectly appropriate shirt to wear to an event that is all about raising money for cancer research. What a great way to keep the focus on the important things.

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Sprocket01 said:
Yeah Contador won the hand shake. He caught Lance sitting down and therefore in a submissive position where he could do nothing but accept the shake on Contador's terms.

Lance in such a submissive position is lucky Contador didnt have his fly open.

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
April 2006

Ok, it seems the AFLD was given its SUPERPOWERS on April Five 2006...

Signed into Law by some tres important Mucky-Mucks:

"mois à compter de sa publication.

La présente loi sera exécutée comme loi de l’Etat.

Fait à Paris, le 5 avril 2006.

JACQUES CHIRAC

Par le Président de la République :

Le Premier ministre,

DOMINIQUE DE VILLEPIN

Le garde des sceaux, ministre de la justice,

PASCAL CLÉMENT

6 avril 2006 JOURNAL OFFICIEL DE LA RÉPUBLIQUE FRANÇAISE Texte 2 sur 109

Le ministre de la santé et des solidarités,

XAVIER BERTRAND

Le ministre de l’agriculture et de la pêche,

DOMINIQUE BUSSEREAU