• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Landis threatened?

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Since this was originally about the UCI attempt to intimidate Floyd and there's no new info we could all go flail ourself on another LA thread....

May 7, 2009
Visit site
True, back on topic, it seems that the UCI seems to think it is some sort of government (Pat’s comment that he doesn’t even know who would have jurisdiction over the UCI). Why would Floyd have anything to fear from them now that his racing career is over? A slander/libel lawsuit?

Oldman said:
Since this was originally about the UCI attempt to intimidate Floyd and there's no new info we could all go flail ourself on another LA thread....

Nothing new here. Just another non-LA thread ending up being about LA. The girls are both obsessed and angry. Drama queens giving a lesson in psychology. Can't wait for the next episode.

SpeedWay said:
Nothing new here. Just another non-LA thread ending up being about LA. The girls are both obsessed and angry. Drama queens giving a lesson in psychology. Can't wait for the next episode.

C'mon man, EVERY internet cycling forum is simply an excercise in "One Degree of Lance Armstrong".

May 20, 2010
Visit site
MacRoadie said:
C'mon man, EVERY internet cycling forum is simply an excercise in "One Degree of Lance Armstrong".

I wonder what it takes to advance to the 33rd Degree of Lance Armstrong. He is amazing. He invented the internet cycling forums. Actually, but for the cross pendant he wears, I nearly mistook him for god.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
CPAvelo said:
I wonder what it takes to advance to the 33rd Degree of Lance Armstrong. He is amazing. He invented the internet cycling forums. Actually, but for the cross pendant he wears, I nearly mistook him for god.

CP your Avatar makes me cry, boo hoo