• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Le Tour 2018 stage 11: Albertville > La Rosière 108,5 km

Page 37 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Alexandre B. said:
Valv.Piti said:
Alexandre B. said:
Valv.Piti said:
I don't think we will see anything here outside of the last climb. The only team who can do anything to Sky is Movistar and they are hampered by their climbing depth outside of Mikel, Nairo and Alejandro. Too early to sacrifice for one another. Bardet is overrated (both his aggression and capability), to soon for Nibali etc.
Bardet is overrated in capability, eh.
You really remembered that comment and thought to yourself that if Bardet did well yesterday or today, you would stick it to me. Lmao.
Of course I did.

Now apologize for your ignorance.
With that attitude Id prefer not to.

He is only able to podium the Tour as a result of various crashes or bad shape from the competitors

Re: Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Alexandre B. said:
Valv.Piti said:
Alexandre B. said:
Valv.Piti said:
I don't think we will see anything here outside of the last climb. The only team who can do anything to Sky is Movistar and they are hampered by their climbing depth outside of Mikel, Nairo and Alejandro. Too early to sacrifice for one another. Bardet is overrated (both his aggression and capability), to soon for Nibali etc.
Bardet is overrated in capability, eh.
You really remembered that comment and thought to yourself that if Bardet did well yesterday or today, you would stick it to me. Lmao.
Of course I did.

Now apologize for your ignorance.
With that attitude Id prefer not to.

He is only able to podium the Tour as a result of various crashes or bad shape from the competitors
You keep hyping your beloved Movistar amigos for no rational reason. And they fail to deliver, time and again.