Lesser Known Race Results 2020

Page 64 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
So, Driedaagse Brugge-De Panne, became a one-day race, while 4 Jours de Dunkerque last 6 days... And Groenewegen collected 4 wins in total.
I don't get it.
Where's that teeny-tiny Viking when you need him for clarification?
... Or any other expert for the matter...
 
Re:

sir fly said:
So, Driedaagse Brugge-De Panne, became a one-day race, while 4 Jours de Dunkerque last 6 days... And Groenewegen collected 4 wins in total.
I don't get it.
Where's that teeny-tiny Viking when you need him for clarification?
... Or any other expert for the matter...
What teeny-tiny Viking?
 
Re: Re:

tobydawq said:
RedheadDane said:
sir fly said:
So, Driedaagse Brugge-De Panne, became a one-day race, while 4 Jours de Dunkerque last 6 days... And Groenewegen collected 4 wins in total.
I don't get it.
Where's that teeny-tiny Viking when you need him for clarification?
... Or any other expert for the matter...
What teeny-tiny Viking?
Probably you.
But I'm not a "him", and I'm definitely not an expert.
 
Re: Re:

RedheadDane said:
tobydawq said:
RedheadDane said:
sir fly said:
So, Driedaagse Brugge-De Panne, became a one-day race, while 4 Jours de Dunkerque last 6 days... And Groenewegen collected 4 wins in total.
I don't get it.
Where's that teeny-tiny Viking when you need him for clarification?
... Or any other expert for the matter...
What teeny-tiny Viking?
Probably you.
But I'm not a "him", and I'm definitely not an expert.
But you're teeny-tiny, right? That will do it.

I thought all the Vikings are "he". How else would they be feared?
 
Re: Re:

sir fly said:
RedheadDane said:
tobydawq said:
RedheadDane said:
sir fly said:
So, Driedaagse Brugge-De Panne, became a one-day race, while 4 Jours de Dunkerque last 6 days... And Groenewegen collected 4 wins in total.
I don't get it.
Where's that teeny-tiny Viking when you need him for clarification?
... Or any other expert for the matter...
What teeny-tiny Viking?
Probably you.
But I'm not a "him", and I'm definitely not an expert.
But you're teeny-tiny, right? That will do it.

I thought all the Vikings are "he". How else would they be feared?
I you saying women can't be fearsome?
Anyway; what does it matter that a six day race has "four days" in its name (or a one race "three days)? At least they still finish in Dunkirk. Would be really strange if it was called "Four Days of Dunkirk", was six days, and took place in Poland!
 
Re: Re:

RedheadDane said:
sir fly said:
RedheadDane said:
tobydawq said:
RedheadDane said:
What teeny-tiny Viking?
Probably you.
But I'm not a "him", and I'm definitely not an expert.
But you're teeny-tiny, right? That will do it.

I thought all the Vikings are "he". How else would they be feared?
I you saying women can't be fearsome?
Anyway; what does it matter that a six day race has "four days" in its name (or a one race "three days)? At least they still finish in Dunkirk. Would be really strange if it was called "Four Days of Dunkirk", was six days, and took place in Poland!
 
Re: Re:

RedheadDane said:
I you saying women can't be fearsome?
Anyway; what does it matter that a six day race has "four days" in its name (or a one race "three days)? At least they still finish in Dunkirk. Would be really strange if it was called "Four Days of Dunkirk", was six days, and took place in Poland!
I know that Hägar's afraid of his mother-in-law, and he isn't the only one.
Strange like Giro in Danmark?
Or even Tour?
 
Re: Re:

sir fly said:
RedheadDane said:
I you saying women can't be fearsome?
Anyway; what does it matter that a six day race has "four days" in its name (or a one race "three days)? At least they still finish in Dunkirk. Would be really strange if it was called "Four Days of Dunkirk", was six days, and took place in Poland!
I know that Hägar's afraid of his mother-in-law, and he isn't the only one.
Strange like Giro in Danmark?
Or even Tour?
It wasn't/isn't going to be all in Denmark. I meant "What if the 'Four Days of Dunkirk' was a six-day race, taking place entirely in Poland?" That would be strange, and confusing.
But, yeah… cycling is odd. Guess that's why I love it.
Or as I like to say; the Giro starting in Denmark makes as much sense as the Giro starting in Israel.
 
Re:

RedheadDane said:
And now for a race with a name that actually makes sense!
Stefan Bissegger - riding for the Swiss national team - won stage 1 of the Tour de l'Ain.
Although tomorrow's stage finish is in the Jura ;) . Tibopino back on the saddle, the Col de la Faucille finish isn't that tough but still demanding, and Sunday's Grand Colombier, even via Culoz, that's a tough piece to chew on. Needless to say, without world-class opposition, if Tibo is half-fresh, he should win. Several records are on the line, including stage wins. The first time that he was noticed on the big stage was in '10 when just 20 years-old Thibaut took off in the Grand Colombier, was first on top, but got caught in the descent and finished third of the stage. Two stage wins in '11, one in '12, gave his first pro win to Gaudu in '17 and that year won the GC. Cool race, struggling to survive in today's cycling world, great fans.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Professional Road Racing 355

ASK THE COMMUNITY