Lesser Known Race Results 2020

Page 66 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Nirvana said:
Logic-is-your-friend said:
repre said:
Anybody has a link for tour of norway?
I think not even The Tour of Norway has a link to The Tour of Norway.
Some years ago on Bike Channel there were full stages live of both Norway and Fjords so i think there is for sure some norvegian media production for cycling races.

Especially the now gone Tor des Fjords has always been great too see, the 2016 edition was epic with every stage in pouring rain and Kristoff in monster climbing form that was impossible to drop despite others trying on every bump. In stage three BMC forced the pace for Caruso that attacked with Weening on a climb with some 120/130 kms to go and Kristoff followed them and they rode all the way to the finish with a couple of other riders, something incredible.
If you have to believe their own website, virtually the entire world is broadcasting it, but none of the channels i get that are listed, are actually broadcasting. They are also supposed to stream it on their facebook, but other than a "watch the stage live" video, that stops after two minutes, and gets removed after an hour, it's useless. You can watch the start of the race and riders signing. Yay. Their youtube channel which is also supposed to stream, doesn't even go live. It's a joke and you have to wonder how their sponsors will react when they find out that they have been fooled, and there is virtually no way to watch the race, outside of the local stations.

Nirvana said:
repre said:
Anybody has a link for tour of norway?
I think not even The Tour of Norway has a link to The Tour of Norway.
Some years ago on Bike Channel there were full stages live of both Norway and Fjords so i think there is for sure some norvegian media production for cycling races.

Especially the now gone Tor des Fjords has always been great too see, the 2016 edition was epic with every stage in pouring rain and Kristoff in monster climbing form that was impossible to drop despite others trying on every bump. In stage three BMC forced the pace for Caruso that attacked with Weening on a climb with some 120/130 kms to go and Kristoff followed them and they rode all the way to the finish with a couple of other riders, something incredible.
If you have to believe their own website, virtually the entire world is broadcasting it, but none of the channels i get that are listed, are actually broadcasting. They are also supposed to stream it on their facebook, but other than a "watch the stage live" video, that stops after two minutes, and gets removed after an hour, it's useless. You can watch the start of the race and riders signing. Yay. Their youtube channel which is also supposed to stream, doesn't even go live. It's a joke and you have to wonder how their sponsors will react when they find out that they have been fooled, and there is virtually no way to watch the race, outside of the local stations.
Yeah i also tried couple of the listed on the website channels, but they were broadcasting Giro instead...

Re:

RedheadDane said:
Thomas Boudat won Circuit de Wallonie from a five-man group containing three TDE riders.

---
Hagen won in Norway and took the leader's jersey.
Edvald, that is. Obviously.
Edvald with a monster sprint from 600 meters. Like seing the Eddy of the old days.

Norbea said:
RedheadDane said:
Thomas Boudat won Circuit de Wallonie from a five-man group containing three TDE riders.

---
Hagen won in Norway and took the leader's jersey.
Edvald, that is. Obviously.
Edvald with a monster sprint from 600 meters. Like seing the Eddy of the old days.
Good to see him showing some signs of life

Cees Bol’s stage one win in Norway was his third this year. He’s one of very few “lesser known” sprinters who has been winning in a year when the big top tier of fast men have been dominating. I doubt if Sunweb imagined that he’d be the guy carrying them in the first half of the season, so well done to the dude. Not very long ago I was posting “who the hell is Cees Bol?” after he beat Ackermann and Philipsen in a sprint.

Re:

Zinoviev Letter said:
Cees Bol’s stage one win in Norway was his third this year. He’s one of very few “lesser known” sprinters who has been winning in a year when the big top tier of fast men have been dominating. I doubt if Sunweb imagined that he’d be the guy carrying them in the first half of the season, so well done to the dude. Not very long ago I was posting “who the hell is Cees Bol?” after he beat Ackermann and Philipsen in a sprint.
Third time was the charm in the sense that for the first time, I didn't mistake him for Walscheid when crossing the line first :D

Probably because Walscheid was not in the race.

But yeah, a very impressive season he is having.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Professional Road Racing 352

ASK THE COMMUNITY