• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser Known Race Results 2020

Page 90 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Does anyone know anything about television/streaming for the Saudi Arabia Tour? For an ASO race, it's oddly hard to find information about. Here in North America, FloSports has Canadian, but not US rights. Usually when that's the case with an ASO race, NBC Sports Gold runs them, but it's not scheduled there. GCN says they're not running it, which they often do on a geo-restricted basis for races streamed on Eurosport (where it looks like the race is being shown on Eurosport 2--I don't know that much about Eurosport, actually, so I don't know what the streaming situation is there).

I kind of get the vague impression that the organizers may have priced themselves out of the rights market for certain nations, but that's just a guess. Oh well. I guess the next race I'll get to watch is Herald Sun, which should be fun.

TRENDING THREADS