• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser known races 2023 edition

Page 111 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Tomorrow is the 1.1 Hong Kong Cyclothon which is a 16 lap race on an attritional 4.3km circuit. One WT team, along with one Pro team in Corratec and the rest are a motley group of CT teams - The race was last run in 2017, as 2018/2019 was missed due to civil unrest in HK , and of course 2020 to 2022 was COVID. And the winner in 2017 was ? Mohoric.

Anyway, I'll meet a few teams before the race and then eat Tapas at a Mexican restaurant on the route.

Tomorrow is the 1.1 Hong Kong Cyclothon which is a 16 lap race on an attritional 4.3km circuit. One WT team, along with one Pro team in Corratec and the rest are a motley group of CT teams - The race was last run in 2017, as 2018/2019 was missed due to civil unrest in HK , and of course 2020 to 2022 was COVID. And the winner in 2017 was ? Mohoric.

Anyway, I'll meet a few teams before the race and then eat Tapas at a Mexican restaurant on the route.
The last time I was in Hong Kong was during the 2017 race. Seems like a lifetime ago now! Hopefully, there will be some online coverage.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Finished my day watching the Hong Cyclothon 2.1 race om a 4.3km circuit with 16 laps. Unsurprisingly. Jayco got 12t,2nd,4th and 8th with Postlebergar, Stybar, Quick and Porter - Jayco controlled the race and a group of 16 got away after 5 laps. The Postleberger attackedon the 18th lap and it was all over red rover. Good day for Jayco picking up 300 UCI points. Good day for me eating tapas on the finish line.