Lesser Known Road Racing for Women Thread

Page 116 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Today showed why new or developing teams should be in these early season Spanish races. EF a newly formed team have quickly snapped up two unexpected victories - Yesterday was a surprise but today was an even bigger surprise.

Looks like Katharina Fox could be doing a Kiesenhofer here. They should never have given a break with a Ceratizit rider in it over 6 minutes.

I had wondered if Canyon SRAM Generation would sign Fox and/or Leonie Laubig, but perhaps they were deemed to old to fit the spirit of the team or simply not talented enough.

Looks like Katharina Fox could be doing a Kiesenhofer here. They should never have given a break with a Ceratizit rider in it over 6 minutes.

I had wondered if Canyon SRAM Generation would sign Fox and/or Leonie Laubig, but perhaps they were deemed to old to fit the spirit of the team or simply not talented enough.
I don't want to curse her, but here's some background on our breakaway. Another cyclist who made their name at Thuringen