• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser Known Road Racing for Women Thread

Page 144 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I forgot this race is the drink beer out of comedy glasses podium celebration race, all very German :)
36th-internationale-lotto-th%C3%BCringen-ladies-tour-2024-stage-1.jpg

You know very well that the race has been broadcast live in other places, you've just given up trying to find them.

I mean, sure... it's probably been broadcast on some local Polish TV stations...
Fact remains that the Eurosport have all races that are being broadcast internationally. With the additional option of other broadcasters in some cases.

But anyway, this is the lesser known women's races thread. The lesser known men's races thread is elsewhere.

I see the graphics people for Thüringen aren't quite up-to-date when it comes to Edwards' name.

Last edited: