• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Liege-Bastogne-Liege 2014, most boring monument in the last 10 years?

Liege-Bastogne-Liege 2014, most boring monument in the last 10 years?

• I prefer to watch the Scheldeprijs.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I can't think of any monument that was worse in the last 10 years...Help me out if i miss one that was worse, granted LBL is usually by far the most boring.

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I wanted to give last week's AGR the title 'most boring spring classic in a long time', but it could get worse, apparently. Not too much fun watching.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
The course change made the finale after Côte de La Redoute much harder then previous years. Teams were more conservative, saving their matches

Same thing happened when Flanders changed their course. 2 years of Zzzzz. After complaints they took out the final loop and this year it was interesting again.

Race Radio said:
The course change made the finale after Côte de La Redoute much harder then previous years. Teams were more conservative, saving their matches

Same thing happened when Flanders changed their course. 2 years of Zzzzz. After complaints they took out the final loop and this year it was interesting again.

Redoute at 35km from the finish is harder than "Forges" 30km from the finish.

TRENDING THREADS