• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Liege-Bastogne-Liege 2014, most boring monument in the last 10 years?

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Liege-Bastogne-Liege 2014, most boring monument in the last 10 years?

• I prefer to watch the Scheldeprijs.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Liege-Bastogne-Liege 2014, most boring monument in the l

Gigs_98 said:
I think its better than 2014. The finale was pretty good while in 2014 we maybe had a good attack by Pozzo and Caruso but if I remember correctly it never really looked like as if they could really stay away. Nevertheless still a very bad race of course.

Couldn't you have just recorded the darn thing? :mad: :p

Re: Liege-Bastogne-Liege 2014, most boring monument in the l

BigMac said:
Gigs_98 said:
I think its better than 2014. The finale was pretty good while in 2014 we maybe had a good attack by Pozzo and Caruso but if I remember correctly it never really looked like as if they could really stay away. Nevertheless still a very bad race of course.

Couldn't you have just recorded the darn thing? :mad: :p
This joke will last for ever :D

Edit: And I have already good news for you because I will probably not be able to watch the last week of the tdf ;)

TRENDING THREADS