Need a full bullsh*t bingo card for post positive statements.WildspokeJoe said:Such a shame that he gets caught the one time he tried it. Those single moments of weakness have consequences.
Vincent Lavenu will be disappointed and is certain that this is an isolated incident.
AG2R as a team had nothing to do with this renegade action and is committed to a clean team and peloton.
It's time to stop looking towards the past and embrace this new generation of riders that can win clean.
my thoughts exactly.the sceptic said:
Yes. Maybe. No.the sceptic said:
Interesting question. He might have known that he was going to get nabbed and basically was playing out the string.sniper said:He got caught two days after Classica Almeria where he finished a very decent 7th.
Then he still races 4 races after that: Trofeo Laiguegli (58th), Omloop (DNF), K-B-K (90th) and Strade Bianche (79th at more than 20 mins.)
Not sure what to make of this.
He dopes up with EPO for Almeria, and in such quantities that he still glows 2 days afterwards when he gets OOC-d.
The OOC scares him and he goes cleans for the next coupla races?
But what exactly happened? Microdosing screwed up, or just a plain stupid IQ test failed (=no sophisticated team/doctor support)? Or maybe even something new in the testing department?the sceptic said:
WildspokeJoe said:Interesting question. He might have known that he was going to get nabbed and basically was playing out the string.
Or maybe he was the team leader for Almeria and a domo for the other races.
A low-salaried guy, who finally built up a savings account after four years to go party with the leaders.shalgo said:He was listed at 0/10 on the 2011 TdF suspicion list:
+1Moose McKnuckles said:Professional cycling: where 95% of riders dope and the remaining 5% are saving up so they can afford to.
Only idiots do get ban for EPO these days (unless there is some new testing) therefore Mondory is a pure moron.shalgo said:He was listed at 0/10 on the 2011 TdF suspicion list:
He's about to turn 33 and has won two stages of minor races since 2008. When he finishes a ban he'll be 35 or even 37 and will have an EPO positive on his record. He's not coming back as a pro rider. Who exactly is going to give him a shot as a DS over the dozens of retired riders looking for the same job who have some DS experience and no embarrassing positive?WildspokeJoe said:If the rider is busted he has to say he acted alone if he wants to continue his career in the sport after he hangs it up.
Did they also hire Sylvain Georges and Steve Houanard?Benotti69 said:See Pietro Caucchioli.
He now works for Ale bike wear.
What "people" ?roundabout said:How often he touched the stuff is an interesting question. Some people think that he has a bad reputation going back as far as his amateur days.
He's a domestique who just got popped for old school EPO. If there's some organised programme at his team, it's either run by dangerous incompetents or he wasn't on it.webvan said:Since Mondori doesn't appear to have anything more to lose let's hope he comes "clean"...