• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Love and relationships

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
A thread for talking about love, relationship dynamics and things like those. For example, what do you think is the most important element in a love relationship? I think it's trust.

Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Re:

Jspear said:
Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

I prefer the more concise predicate 'doesn't exist' myself but that's a good way of putting it

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
Love knows no bounds. I think it may survive. Poor beautiful jade plant got cooked.
rax2zl.jpg

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Re:

Jspear said:

1 Corinthians 13:4

It's all about lurv ...https://www.thedailybeast.com/matth...r-love-triangle-turned-trailer-brawl?ref=home

The Traditionalist Worker Party gained national attention after its involvement at the deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last August. Its leader, Matthew Heimbach was arrested Tuesday for allegedly assaulting his wife and his spokesman after Heimbach was caught cheating on his wife with the spokesman’s wife.

The implosion began at a TWP compound in Paoli, Indiana, where Parrott’s wife, Jessica, was allegedly having an affair with Heimbach—who is married to Parrott’s stepdaughter from a previous marriage.

Heimbach and Jessica told Parrott they’d ended the relationship, but Parrott and Heimbach’s wife were skeptical. They arranged to “set up” Heimbach and Jessica in a trailer on Parrott’s property to catch them having sex.

Parrott stood on a box outside the trailer and watched Heimbach and Jessica have sex inside, according to a police report. When the box broke under Parrott’s weight, he entered the trailer to confront them. Heimbach allegedly choked him and chased him into a house, where Parrott threw a chair at him. Heimbach hit back, choking him into unconsciousness, according to the police report.

Anything about love and relationships that doesn't include wood fired duck sausage pizza can't be complete.
. and in our house, ground meat combined with a few select vegetables, add small amount of rice,combined with regular dog food.. My 2 dogs don't appear to be able to reach a higher state of happiness. And us 2 humans, look at the dogs and each other and love is definitely omnipresent..

TRENDING THREADS