• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mallorca Challenge 30.01 - 02.02.2020

Very nice behaviour by Moschetti. I hadn’t realized that his low profile last year was because he was in bad crashes twice that disrupted his form. I had assumed he was just adapting to the WT level slowly. It will be interesting to see if he can kick on from this win this season.

Nope, it's more him being the best murito rider in the world, lone remaining spanish big cycling star and organizers obsession with doing routes for him. If there were a rider like Contador, we would see a slightly different routes in spanish races.

All Italian races seem tailor-made for him as well. Most French races too. Tour Down Under as well.

I just think that's how you do non GT races...

TRENDING THREADS