• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mature riding companion Tour de France

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey!

I have a great 2 bedroomed 2 bathroomed cottage near start and time trial location booked and deposit paid from 29th June to 13th July.

I am planning to take my bike and hire a car from CDG airport and after 13th to go elsewhere in France till 23rd when I head back to Australia.

Any sober, organised and tidy male or female rider that would be interested in 60 - 80 km ride per day followed by cheese and biscuits wine and other sensible activities?

My typical flat road riding speed would give average of about 30km/hr.

Pricklymoses

May 26, 2009
www.parrabuddy.blogspot.com
Not allowed to give my email address on the forum so google "skippydetour" or "parrabuddy " and leave a comment or your email address .

Obviously since i will be there we are able to arrange things to mutual advantage .

hope this reaches you !

May 26, 2009
Google @skippydetour or Parrabuddy .blogspot and you will get a connection point there .

Thanks for reply , late answer as i am at the Giro del Trentino blogging through tourdafrance.blogspot .

May 26, 2009
@Pricklymoses i replied to your email with a few suggestions and asked you to read the blogs to get an idea of what the TDF is all about for me !

Sounds like you are bogged down reading the blogs or to tired to reply ?

Forgot to mention i am currently enjoying riding the Giro despite the Wouter story .