• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Michael Jackson's Death: Armstrong to blame?

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
marinoni said:
HA! Made you look though didn't I?

Neil or Lance?

Well anyway, the coroner is speculating Whacko Jacko's cause of death could be due to

(a) Sunshine
(b) Moonlight
(c) Good times
(d) Boogie

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

One is white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with, the other you can use to carry your groceries.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Jokes aside (and they're have been some clever ones so far...), he's being mourned worldwide already...

This is something I have never seen...8 of the Top 10 News Stories on CCN right now are about him (although this link will be different in 10 minutes probably):

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/michael.jackson.world/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

With only a breaking story on a Gay Exorcism Video on YouTube, and the dang daily Snapshot breaking into the Top 10 (likely the daily snapsot is of Mr. Jackson no doubt...)

A

Anonymous

when i origtinally saw this i assume it was a joke and was going to express my dismay that he wasnt dead.. now i realise he is i feel kinda bad.. maybe.. i dunno..

the world has lost someone who was undoubtedly a ground breaking pop star.. it has also thankfully lost a pervert, who should never have been allowed near children, let alone have any...

but more importantly...

maybe now paul can have his music back.. :D

wayyyyy off topic...

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
but more importantly...

maybe now paul can have his music back.. :D

wayyyyy off topic...

Hard to resist isn't it? :D

If my wife knew I was sharing this she'd kick my *** BUT she told me when she was 14, she cried for an entire day when she finally came to the realization that she would never marry Michael Jackson...

legal disclaimer(in case she does find out :eek:)...this was, of course, well well before the monkey, the alleged smiley faced 'member', and all the other tomfoolery that happened.

whiteboytrash

BANNED
Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
flyor64 said:
Jokes aside (and they're have been some clever ones so far...), he's being mourned worldwide already...

This is something I have never seen...8 of the Top 10 News Stories on CCN right now are about him (although this link will be different in 10 minutes probably):

Armstrong must be mightily p*ssed off. I mean all this publicity and its not about him. I can feel a new "team leader" controversy story coming on.

A

Anonymous

whiteboytrash said:
Armstrong must be mightily p*ssed off. I mean all this publicity and its not about him. I can feel a new "team leader" controversy story coming on.

has he not twittered about it yet...? maybe we should ask him for his thoughts..

I just feel sorry for little johnny aged 7, tom aged 5, and rory age 6 1/2, now that theyve had to cancel all of his upcoming dates.. :(

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
Hey the guy was a mixed up soul but I loved his music, I had my first makeout with his music in the background, even if you didn't like the guys lifestyle you love his music. BTW amsterhammer that was pretty funny

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Next in today's series of instant jokes of dubious taste -

MJ wants to come back as a Playststion.

That way the kids can still play with his joystick.

(Incidentally, my handle is easily abbreviated to A/h rather that writing it all out.)

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Reports of how Michael Jackson died are incorrect. He did not die of a heart attack, he was found in the childrens ward having a stroke...

A real old one....

Q. How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?
A. From a catalogue.

May 13, 2009
Visit site
I was what, 14-15, when thriller came out? Everybody had white gloves and tried the moonwalk. The chicks loved it.

Anyway, we need a subforum for non-cycling threads like that, otherwise we end up with 'Lance to blame for Iran post-election violence' and 'Is Lance gov. Sanford's secret Argentinian lover?' threads just to create a place to post about those things.

Mar 19, 2009
www.flammerouge.je
I don't know why everyone is surprised that he died...

He's been off colour for some time!

They're all very tasteless and I'm sure most of us are old enough to know better, but you can't beat gallows humour...

TRENDING THREADS